Careers at Audio Advice
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.Steve Jobs
Come Work With Us!
You’ll see the same faces year after year at Audio Advice. That’s because we know that of all of the things that make us special, our people are our biggest strength. From the warehouse to the sales floor, our team members share a passion for high-performance musical reproduction, breathtaking home theater experiences, and the ease and enjoyment provided by outstanding home automation systems.
Our team members thrive on keeping up with changing technology. From our veterans of over 30 years to our newest team members, our staff of over 50 members is committed to providing our customers with the best possible service.
Audio Advice strives to hire the very best employees possible and we have constructed a work environment and set of benefits that we believe add tremendous value to our team members lives beyond their standard compensation. As a full-time member of the Audio Advice team, you will be eligible to participate in the employee group benefits after you satisfy a 90-day orientation period.
- Competitive Salaries
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off – 10 PTO days year 1 / 15 PTO days year 2+ / 6 paid company holidays
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings – 401(k)
- Employee Discounts – Live with the great products we sell!
- Corporate Chaplain Program – a trusted, objective, and confidential resource when you need them.
- Company Phone – Current model iPhone’s w/ voice and data service provided by Verizon Wireless.
- Clothing – We provide custom, embroidered company apparel for all employees.
- Travel Per Diem