REGA Planar 2 Turntable
The new Planar 2 was developed over the past two years alongside the recently released Planar 3. Featuring the brand new RB220 tonearm and packed with groundbreaking new features such as a new 24v low noise motor, acrylic laminated plinth, newly designed central bearing and so much more. Every feature of this innovative new turntable is designed to extract the maximum amount of information and detail from your vinyl collection.
Float Glass Platter
Great flywheel effect and incredibly flat
New RB220 Tonearm
Ultra low friction new Rega patent pending tonearm
New Low Noise Motor
Even better than their previous motor with reduced noise
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)
- Re-designed feet - New improved foot assembly to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
- Carbon cartridge - supplied as standard on all Planar 2's for simple plug and play convenience.
- Motor cover tray - with integrated cooling.
- Optional lid / plinth protectors - supplied to prevent marks on the plinth and keep it looking its best.
- Instructions - Easy to use multi-lingual quick start guide for easy set up.
- Packaging - New improved packaging.
|Phono Stage Built In||No|
|Comes With Cartridge||Yes - Rega Carbon MM|
|Adjustable VTA||Yes (requires accessories)|
|Included Phono Cable||Premium|
|Motor||24v low noise, low vibration motor|
|Turntable Platter||10mm Optiwhite float glass platter|