Visit The Rosemont, the Bost Custom Homes home at 40 Perfect Moment Drive in Durham, in this year's Raleigh/Wake County Parade of Homes to see the Audio Advice custom theater installation.
- Green Built Energy STAR
- His & hers garage with separate office entry
- Unique pool with entry overlooking gardens
- 3-stop view thru elevator
- 3rd floor club level/Audio Advice custom theatre
- 1st floor guest suite/cabana bath
- Sustainable and permanent concrete tile roof
- Expansive open kitchen, living area
- Private master covered veranda
- Natural water treatment gardens & FreeRain
Directions from Raleigh: Take I-540 West until you reach exit 66B for N Carolina 55 W toward Durham. Take exit 66B, turn right at N Carolina 55W. Take the first left onto Green Level to Durham Rd/State Road 1625. Slight left to stay on Green level to Durham Rd/State Road 1625. Slight right at Okelly Chapel Rd/State Road 1628. Continue to follow Okelly Chapel Rd. Turn right at Royal Sunset Drive. Take the 1st left onto Perfect Moment Drive. Home is at 40 Perfect Moment Drive.
Reflections 2009 is this year's Parade of Homes entry from Thomas Gipson Homes, and features an Audio Advice home theater installation. It is located at 6072 Delshire Court in Raleigh.
- 2 Master Suites
- 2-story Family Room
- Home theater
- Screened porch with Fireplace
- Stone and Cedar Shake Exterior
- Triangle Builders Guild Member
Directions: From the intersection of Glenwood Avenue and Creedmoor Road (at Crabtree Valley Mall), go north on Creedmoor approximately 7 miles. Turn right on Norwood Road. Take a left on Charleycote from Norwood, turn right on Stone Kirk from Charleycote, and right on Delshire Court from Stone Kirk. Home address is 6072 Delshire Court.