STR-DH590 5.2 Multi-Channel 4K HDR AV Receiver
Upgrade your existing home entertainment system to work with the latest 4K TVs and Blu-ray players, delivering heart-pounding cinematic sound to match the stunning Ultra HD picture quality.
Special Price $248.00 Regular Price $278.00
Call To Purchase
- A truly dynamic home entertainment setup. There are four HDMI inputs and two outputs, plus optical/coaxial digital and analog audio connections so that you can connect your TV, UHD Blu-ray Disc™ player, gaming console and more, quickly and easily.
- Maintain 4K quality from source to screen – the 4K pass through feature allows data to pass through the receiver without compromising image quality, and is HDCP 2.2 compatible.
- With support for High Dynamic Range (HDR) signal pass-through, you can enjoy the incredible jump in image contrast and brightness it brings—and the additional shadow detail and highlights further enhance picture detail and brings colors to life. Latest HDR standards such as HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) and Dolby Vision™ are supported.
- Digital Cinema Auto Calibration (D.C.A.C.) automatically optimizes sound based on where you sit in relation to your speakers, to help give you the best from your home cinema system.
- Ideal for smaller rooms, S-Force PRO Front Surround delivers a virtual surround acoustic field using only two speakers.
- Not only can you wirelessly stream and play music from other Bluetooth devices, but with Bluetooth Standby, you can turn on your receiver remotely, and even play back and control your music with voice assistant smart speakers such as Amazon Alexa.
- Enjoy the subtlest nuances of studio-quality sound in higher-than-CD quality with High-Resolution Audio. Passion for music unites every component from signal to speaker, so it feels like the artist is performing right in front of you.
- Co-developed for High-Resolution Audio by Sony and Philips, the companies behind the original CD format, DSD offers a revolutionary way of capturing and playing back audio. Its sampling frequency is 64-times that of CD.
- The power amplifier uses a glass-epoxy circuit board for reduced vibration and distortion, giving clear, high power from each of the discreet amplifiers.
- The heat sink is specially designed to maximize air intake, keeping the amplifier circuit cool to reduce distortion and increase reliability.
|Power Supply||AC 120V, 60 Hz|
|Features||Bluetooth Enabled, HD Radio Tuner|
|Shipping Dimensions||17" x 5 1/4" x 11 3/4"|
Write Your Own Review