Brio Integrated Amplifier
The Brio is an improved amplifier stage with a new full aluminum case design, giving it better heat sinking capability than the prior model. With all these improvements, it still provides that excellent live quality to music that we've come to love from Rega products. Its build quality and ability to drive even the toughest speakers means it could easily be the centerpiece of your system for years to come.
Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Don't let the small size of the 2017 Brio fool you. Inside you'll find a massive highly regulated power supply, which gives the amp section the ability to easily drive just about any set of speakers you can throw at it.
Beautiful Industrial Design
The new aluminum chassis with its half normal audio width can fit just about anywhere and has a very clean, sleek look. We love the recessed jacks in the back and the way the new volume knob feels. A retro clean look with incredible sound.
Your Amp for the Long Haul
Rega builds all of their products to last for 20+ years. With its great amp section, phono stage, and four more analog inputs, the Brio can be the heart of a great two channel audio system for many years without worrying about it becoming outdated.
- The sleek case was designed to bring elegance to Rega's classic style and proves to be a stand-out among Rega and competitors.
- The re-designed circuit has been fully upgraded to handle higher specifications for all critical parts. A second raw power supply has been added to provide further isolation between output stage and the driver stage/line and phono amplifiers. This improves the isolation between high and low-level signal stages of the amplifier.
- In addition to the extra power, the Brio provides two additional analog audio inputs and a tape output for those of you getting back into the retro world of cassette or reel to reel.
- Brio has added a headphone socket from the internal amplifier without disrupting the overall sound quality. Rega has paid special attention to the switch that deactivates the main speakers.
- Brio has scored a Product of the Year Award from TONEAudio, as well as critical acclaim from practically every hi-fi press outlet on the planet.
|Power Per Channel||73 Watts (4 Ohms, 2 channels driven), 93 Watts (4 Ohms, 1 channel driven),50 Watts (8 Ohms, 58 Watts (8 Ohms|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 40kHz|
|Features||Built-In Phono Stage, Headphone Amp|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Mark Levinson No. 585 Integrated Amplifier$12,000.00
- Sutherland MCX Phono Preamp$6,000.00
- Klipsch C-308ASWI Subwoofer$1,499.00
- McIntosh MCLK12 Metered Clock$1,800.00
- MartinLogan Dynamo 1100X Subwoofer$1,299.99
- Anthem MRX 1120 Multi Channel Receiver$3,499.00