CMA 400i DAC with Headphone AMP
CMA400i, inheriting the state-of-the-art technology of Questyle Golden Reference System, is visually impressive and mysterious for its black and sandblasted chassis, and the amber light of LED indicators. CMA400i can be placed straight with a specially designed stand, which is not only space saving but also eye-catching for its statue-like structure under light.
Lasered dots of volume scale, which is the DNA of Questyle product family, show the accuracy and specialty of operation. The "Function" switch on the front panel is to switch between "Headphone Amplifier" and "Pre-amplifier". A LED indicator will show you whether the working "Function" is "AMP" or "Pre-amp", namely, to focus on current function.
Current Mode Amplifier: CMA400i is built with four groups of pure Class A Current Mode amplifiers and all discrete circuit, which achieves the ultra-low distortion level of 0.0006% and ultra-wide bandwidth up to DC-600kHz(+0,-3dB). The impressive technical performance together with warm and powerful sound makes CMA400i comparable with a high-end headphone amplifier.
Full-balanced Amplification: CMA400i can drive headphones in full-balanced mode as it features four groups of pure Class A Current Mode amplification circuits, and supports a 4-PIN balanced XLR output, a 2.5mm balanced headphone jack and a 6.35mm standard headphone jack. In addition, the new design of Gain Control switch at the bottom of the chassis benefits CMA400i with perfect driving power for different headphones.
True DSD Processor: CMA400i is designed with Questyle patented True DSD technology and AKM AK4490 DAC chip. It processes DSD signals without any PCM converting and provides True DSD.
High-end components ensures ultra-high fidelity sound. Power supply plays a vital role. Customized Noratel toroidal transformer. Over 10 groups independent power supply system. Care about every single detail.
CMA400i's chassis is made of aircraft-grade Aluminum 6063 and manufactured by Foxconn, black and sandblasted chassis, which ensures that CMA400i remains at 55℃ even works in pure Class A status for long time. Exquisite chassis edge, with elegant edge line, clock calibration volume knob, amber light feeling of LED indicators, all details telling Questyle strict requirement on manufacturing.Each panel passed fine machining by CNC device, tolerence under ±0.02mm, volume knob tolerence under ±0.005mm, processed with top level CNC standard.
Build a PC High-end system: When connecting to a computer, it is only responsible for sending data. So, everything related to sound quality will be guaranteed by CMA400i, no matter it is a song, a film or a game.
Match CMA400i with Traditional Digital Sources and Active Speakers The performance of a traditional Hi-Fi system can be much improved by CMA400i because of its completely separate DAC with optical and coaxial interfaces. Another distinctive feature of CMA400i is switching between "Headphone Amplifier" and "Pre-amplifier" by the "Function" switch on the front panel. In DAC mode, CMA400i supports RCA and XLR pre-amp outputs which can be selected by the ADJ/FIX switch on the rear panel.
Each CMA400i is tested by QC engineers from Foxconn with Audio Precision AP2722 before shipping and has its testing report filled. Every testing report is unique and is kept in a safety box at Questyle to aid in following up and maintaining.
- Finish: Black
- Chassis Materials: special CNC tooled Aluminum
- Dimension: 279mm[W]×189mm[D]×55mm[H]
- Weight: 84.65oz (2.4kg)
- Working Status: Pure Class A
- Voltage: 100-120V or 220-230V, switchable
- Power Consumption: 17W
Pre-amplifier and DAC Section
- THD+N: RCA:< 0.0009%; XLR:< 0.0009%
- SNR: RCA: >110dB; XLR: >113dB (non-weighting)
- USB Type B Input: 44.1K-384K/16-32Bit PCM and DSD native, DSD64 / 128 / 256
- Digital Interface: SPDIF input and output, OPT input; Support 44.1K-192K / 24Bit PCM
Headphone Amplifier Section
- Gain: 7.8dB ( 2.47, standard ) / 0.83dB ( 1.1, low )
- Output Interface: A 6.35mm standard headphone jack A 4-PIN full-balanced headphone jack A 2.5mm full-balanced headphone jack
- Max Output Power (Po): [email protected]Ω; [email protected]Ω (6.35mm headphone jack) [email protected]Ω; [email protected]Ω (balanced headphone jack) To enhance the reliability of CMA400i, Questyle designed a power-limited circuit used for low impedance, the output power is limited to 410mW @32Ω（6.35mm headphone jack） 430mW @32Ω（balanced headphone jack）
- THD+N: 0.0013%@1kHz, Po=100mW, 300Ω 0.0016%@1kHz, Po=50mW, 32Ω
- Frequency Response: DC-100kHz (+0, -0.7dB); DC-600kHz (+0, -3dB)
|Features||Accepts Balanced Headphones, Amp Built In, DSD Capable, Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, Multiple Outputs, USB Port|
You might also like...
Sony TA-ZH1ES Headphone Amplifier$2,198.00
Focal Arche DAC and Headphone Amplifier$2,490.00
iFi Audio Pro iDSD Desktop DSD DAC$2,499.00
McIntosh MHA150 Headphone/integrated Amp$5,000.00
Questyle QPM Portable Music Player$1,999.00