RPM 1 Carbon Turntable
Pro-Ject's RPM-1 Carbon utilizes a lot of innovations and enhancements: A low resonance chassis holds a newly designed inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball for further reduced rumble. An outboard 15V AC motor is smoothly driven using an ultra-precision AC generator with DC power supply for further enhanced speed stability. All ingredients add up to a miracle in sound for the price and ultra-stylish look!
Striking Low Resonance Chassis
This low resonance chassis holds an inverted platter bearing with a ceramic ball for further reduced rumble.
Outboard AC Motor
Driven by a precision AC generator, this motor assembly has consistent speed.
New S Shaped Tonearm
A combination of carbon fiber, aluminum, and resin combine for an arm suitable for MC as well as MM cartridges.
- Precision belt drive using synchronous motor
- NEW Ultra-precision DC-driven AC generator motor power
- NEW Inverted platter bearing with ceramic ball
- Platter made from MDF using felt mat
- NEW 8,6" S-shaped tonearm made from carbon, aluminium, resin utilising special heat and pressure treatments
|Dimensions||13.78 x 14.96 x 4.33"|
|Included Accessories||15 volts DC / 500 mA power supply|
|Cartridge Type||Sumiko Pearl MM|
|Phono Stage Built-In||No|
|Included Phono Cable||Basic|
|Turntable Platter||300mm MDF|
|Turntable Speed||33, 45 (manual speed change)|