JBL Synthesis SDR-38
HDMI 2.1 Immersive Surround Sound AV Receiver
Latest HDMI 2.1 specification
Supports ultra high video resolutions of up to 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps. High Dynamic Range including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, as well as 3D video are supported. All HDCP versions up to & inc HDCP 2.3. HDMI eARC and CEC supported. Immersive High-Resolution Sound 16 channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D immersive surround sound applications.
Dirac Live with Bass Control
The interaction between your sound system and the physical layout of your room has a huge impact on sound quality. Dirac Live Room Correction applies state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyze and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance.
7 Channels of Class G Amplification
Class G implements multiple power supplies to deliver the first 20W per channel in pure Class A, with no crossover distortion. The second power supply drives the amplifier up to maximum output for dynamic output with a peak total power consumption of 1.5kW.
DANTE Network Audio
Bridge the gap between residential and commercial applications. All 16 channels of processed audio can be routed on a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable over a standard IP network. DANTE is easy to set up and compatible with DANTE enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
Network and Bluetooth Streaming
Play your favorite music over Ethernet or Wi-Fi with Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman MusicLife app, or via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
Designed for the Integrator
With an available rack mount kit, DANTE, eARC and an internal configuration page, Dirac Live, IP, IR RS232 and iOS and Android App control the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition, Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro-3D upmixers are on board.
Continuous power output, per channel, 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz–20kHz,<0.02% THD: 120W/200W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 140W/220W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD: 100W/180W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd): <0.15mV
Stereo line inputs
- Maximum input: 4.5Vrms
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Nominal output level: 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- THD+N (20Hz–20kHz): -100dB
- Maximum output level into 32Ω: 5Vrms
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16Ω–64Ω
- Mains voltage: 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum): 1.5kW (Thermal dissipation approx. 5200 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical): 100W (Thermal dissipation approx. 350 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Dimensions: W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 17 x 16.7 x 6.7" (433 x 425 x 171mm)
- Weight (net): 40lbs (18.1kg)
- Shipping Weight: 47.2lbs (21.4kg)
You might also like...
Arcam AVR21 AV Receiver$4,700.00