Get more immersed in TV, music, movies, and games with this compact smart soundbar and best-selling subwoofer.
Smarter on the inside
A 40% faster chip pushes the sonic limits for a soundbar this size, creating two new audio paths for a virtual surround sound experience.
More beautiful on the outside
The new precisely perforated grille elevates the elegant design and blends seamlessly into your home, whether you place Beam on furniture or mount it.
Exceptional sound all around
Dolby Atmos maps sound in space for a 3D effect so you experience planes as if they're flying overhead, hear footsteps moving across the room, and feel the score surround you.
Crystal clear dialogue
Oscar-winning sound engineers helped fine-tune Beam to make sure you hear every word and can always follow the story. For even greater clarity when characters whisper or the action intensifies, turn on Speech Enhancement in the Sonos app.
Made for music
Stream music, radio, audiobooks, and podcasts from all your favorite services with detailed stereo sound that fills the room.
Breeze through setup
Go from unboxing to unbelievable sound in minutes with only two cables and step-by-step guidance from the Sonos app.
Tuned to perfection
Trueplay tuning technology adapts the sound for the unique acoustics of the room so your content always sounds just the way it should.
Ask Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to set timers, check the news, control your smart home devices, and more.
Sonos Beam CompactSoundbar
- Channel Configuration - 3.0-Channel
- High-Frequency Drivers - 1 x Tweeter
- Full-Range Drivers - 4
- Amplification - 5 x Class-D
- Inputs - 1 x HDMI - ARC/eARC
- Ethernet - LAN
- Wireless Audio Protocols - AirPlay 2, Sonos, Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi - Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- Audio Decoding - Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD
- HDMI Compliance - ARC, eARC
- Dimensions - 25.6 x 2.7 x 3.9" / 651 x 68.6 x 100 mm
- Weight - 6.2 lb / 2.8 kg
Sonos Sub Wireless Subwoofer - Gen 3
- Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to the acoustic architecture.
- Two force-canceling drivers face inward for powerful bass without any cabinet buzz or rattle.
- Dual acoustic ports precisely tuned to enhance performance.
- Frequency response as low as 25 Hz.
- Audio settings automatically equalize to balance Sub and the paired Sonos speaker(s) or component.
- Trueplay™ software dynamically tunes to the unique acoustics of the room. iOS device required.
- Adjustable EQ settings in the app.
- Status LED: Indicates the power and connection status.
- Join Button: Hold to set up and pair with your system.
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Power supply: Auto-switching 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz AC universal input.
- Ethernet Port: 1 10/100 Mbps ethernet port. Wire directly to your router if WiFi is unreliable.
- WiFi: Connects to WiFi network with any 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 or 5 GHz broadcast-capable router.
- Sonos S2: Download the latest generation of the app to set up and control.
- CPU: Quad Core 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB SDRAM, 256 MB NAND Flash
- Length: 15.3"
- Height: 15.8"
- Depth: 6.2"
- Unit: 36.3 lbs
- Shipping: 38 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor