RB-1582 MKII Stereo Class A/B Power Amplifier
The RB-1582 MkII's high-end performance begins with an extremely large toroidal transformer combined with a total of 60,000µF storage capacity in special “slit foil" capacitors to provide completely stable power to the output stage. The output stage is a discrete design that consists of 10 high-current bipolar transistors per channel. Input options consist of both balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA connectors.
Product only available for in-store purchase and not available for online sale.
- Slit foil capacitors have the ability to charge and discharge extremely quickly, thereby ensuring signal fidelity during orchestral crescendos or repetitive kick-drum impacts, for example.
- Both left and right channel construction are laid out in a mono block design (after the toroidal transformer) and all grounding is terminated in a star pattern on a copper grounding plate to ensure low signal to noise.
- At 2 x 200 Watts per channel and utilizing Rotel's Balanced Design Concept for superior performance, the RB-1582 MkII is a compelling stereo amplifier.
- Class AB amplifier design
- High-quality slit foil capacitors made in Britain
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Rack ears included
|Power Per Channel||200W (8 Ohms) 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.03%|
|Number of Channels||2|
|THD Stereo||<0.03% THD @ 20 Hz - 20 kHz (8 Ohms)|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||116 dB|
|Gain||26.5 dB (Unbalanced); 22.5 dB (Balanced)|
|Inputs||2 Balanced XLR, 2 Unbalanced RCA, 1 Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)|
|Number of Outputs||2 Pairs Speaker Binding Posts Per Channel (4 Total), 1 Relay Trigger (3.5-mm Mono Jack)|
|Max Power Consumption||550W|
|Power Requirements||AC 120 V, 60 Hz|
|Shipping Dimensions||17" x 5.875" x 16"|