Cambridge Audio CXA61
Integrated Amplifier w/ Bluetooth Enabled, Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, USB DAC
CXA61 is designed to bring you closer to the music you love. It’s designed to put you right at the heart of your favorite recordings, telling you the story of every note in the most natural, most effortless, most detailed way imaginable - now with Bluetooth aptX HD built-in for a high quality wireless connection. Analog or digital, lo-fi or hi-res, CXA61 lets the music take you where you want to go.
Great British Sound
We love the classic British sound the CXA61 is all about. You’ll be taping your toes to the music when you hear its very neutral effortless sound that just pulls you into the song.
Massive Power Reserves
Cambridge Audio pioneered the use of toroidal power transformers. These give an amp the ability to deliver tons of current on musical peaks, allowing it to never sound strained even when your music gets loud and complex.
Bluetooth Now Included
Bluetooth was an additional cost on the earlier version of this great amp. Now Bluetooth HD is included for great music streaming.
CXA61 is designed to bring you closer to the music you love. It’s designed to put you right at the heart of your favorite recordings, telling you the story of every note in the most natural, most effortless, most detailed way imaginable. Analog or digital, lo-fi or hi-res, CXA61 lets the music take you where you want to go.
Power Without Corruption.
An oversized toroidal transformer gives CXA61 a muscular 60 watts of power for each channel. Painstaking engineering gives it super-low levels of distortion and supreme electrical efficiency. The result is an amplifier with limitless reserves of power, ready to maximize the dynamic potential of any loudspeakers and able to play at any volume level without stress or distortion.
CXA61 features a reimagined power amp stage with optimized capacitor values, and a revised volume pot designed to offer minimized crosstalk. The result is a clean, short and pure signal path that allows your music unmatched coherence - at any volume
- Extensive connectivity for playing music from digital and analog sources
- Designed for digital music with a built-in digital-analog converter (DAC)
- 60-watts per channel with Class AB amplification means precise and powerful audio performance
- Bluetooth aptX HD built-in for a high quality wireless connection
- POWER OUTPUT: 60W RMS into 8 Ohms, 90W RMS into 4 Ohms
- DAC: ES9010K2M
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: <5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB
- ANALOGUE AUDIO INPUTS: 4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel)
- DIGITAL AUDIO INPUTS: 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)
- COMPATIBILITY: TOSLINK optical: 16/24bit 32-96kHz PCM only, S/PDIF coaxial: 16/24bit 32-192kHz PCM only, USB: audio profile 1.0/2.0 (default 2.0), up to 32bit 384kHz PCM, up to DSD256 or DoP256, Bluetooth: 4.2 A2DP/AVRCP supporting up to aptX HD (24bit 48kHz)
- OUTPUTS: Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output
- MAX POWER CONSUMPTION: 600W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- DIMENSIONS (H X W X D): 115 x 430 x 341mm (4.5 x 16.9 x 13.4”)
- WEIGHT: 8.3kg (18.3lbs)
|Features||Bluetooth Enabled, Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, USB DAC|
|Frequency Response||<5Hz– 60kHz +/-1dB|
|Inputs||4 x RCA, 1 x 3.5mm MP3 input (front panel), 1 x S/PDIF coaxial, 2 x TOSLINK optical, 1 x USB audio, Bluetooth (integrated)|
|Outputs||Speakers A+B, 3.5mm Headphone, Preamp Output, Subwoofer Output|
|Max Power Consumption||600W|
|Roon Status||Roon Tested|
You might also like...
NAD C388 Integrated Amplifier$1,749.00
Mark Levinson No. 585 Integrated Amplifier$12,000.00
Cambridge Audio EVO 75 All-In-One Player$2,250.00
Chord Electronics CPM 3350 220W Integrated AmplifierRegular Price $9,995.00 $9,995.00
Cambridge Audio Azur 851A Integrated Class XD AmplifierRegular Price $1,500.00 $1,500.00
Peachtree nova300 AmplifierRegular Price $1,999.00 $1,799.00
Rega Elex-R Integrated Amplifier$1,695.00
Arcam SA10 Integrated Amplifier$880.00