Irish Red Subwoofer Cable
Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications. These signals, being such a high frequency, travel almost exclusively on the surface of the conductor. As the surface is made of high-purity silver, the performance is very close to that of a solid silver cable, but priced much closer to solid copper cable. This is an incredibly cost effective way of manufacturing very high-quality subwoofer cables.
- Solid conductors eliminate strand-interaction distortion and reduce jitter. Solid silver-plated conductors are excellent for very high-frequency applications.
- Irish Red uses air-filled Foamed-Polyethylene Insulation on both conductors because air absorbs next to no energy and Polyethylene is low-loss and has a benign distortion profile.
- Noise-Dissipation System prevents a significant amount of RFI from reaching the equipment's ground plane.
- Identical + and – conductors prevent the shield being used as an inferior audio conductor.
- Cold-welded gold-plated plugs allow for a connection devoid of solder, which is a common source of distortion.
You might also like...
Audioquest Single Rocket 33 SBW #300 Silver BananasAs low as $214.98
AudioQuest Coffee USB CableAs low as $349.95