Planar 6 Turntable
The all-new Planar 6 features a new super-lightweight plinth based on the technology developed for the RP8 and flagship RP10. The dual layer, two-tone float glass platter, machined single-piece aluminum hub, and DSP-based Neo TT-PSU offer a precision drive unlike anything at its price.
- The first new Rega turntable to be constructed with an ultra lightweight Tan-Cast 8 polyurethane foam core plinth (a material developed for the aerospace industry).
- New 24v motor hand tuned and matched to its own NEO power supply and custom drive pulley fitted with Rega's upgrade drive belt as standard.
- The Neo PSU uses the RP10 DSP (digital signal processing) generator built upon a high stability crystal. The DSP generator will divide the accurate signal from the crystal to the exact frequency required to turn the platter at the selected speed.
- Rega’s double brace technology, with integral custom matched aluminum tonearm and hub pillars to ensure maximum rigidity and accuracy.
- Features RB330 handmade precision tonearm with custom stainless weight.
- New aluminum foot trims, Planar style feet, and smoked dust cover.
|Phono Stage Built In||No|
|Drive System||Belt Drive|
|Comes With Cartridge||No|
|Adjustable VTA||Yes (requires accessories)|
|Included Phono Cable||Premium|