Swiss Army Knife DAC
With 5 digital inputs, USB input, headphone and analog variable or fixed outs, there are multiple uses for the DAC V1.
Class A Headphone Amp
Get a direct feed from your digital or computer sources to a stellar headphone amp.
High Speed USB Input
USB input supports up to 24 bit 384/kHz signals.
- Asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz to get stunning sound quality from your Mac or PC.
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility.
- The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 (2.8MHz sample rate) and 128 files (5.6MHz sample rate); the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like game consoles, set top boxes, and hard disk servers.
- The DAC-V1's compact size makes it perfectly suited as a desktop companion to your Mac or PC, but its exceptional musicality means it will complement our standard-width hi-fi components just as well.
|Inputs||1x coaxial BNC, 2x coaxial RCA, 2x optical TOSLINK, 1x asynchronous USB (type B socket)|
|Max Power Consumption||<17VA (max.)|