MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier
The McIntosh MC152 stereo amplifier delivers 150 Watts of power into two channels at 2, 4 or 8 Ohms. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are included for connecting your preamplifier. McIntosh's smallest current model solid state stereo amplifier in terms of power output, the MC152 is perfect for modest sized systems where higher power output levels are not needed or in-home theaters to power surround channels.
Featuring a space-saving design with a slim 6” tall chassis, it can fit where larger models can’t. While it may be physically smaller than our other amplifiers, it's still full of all the technology McIntosh is known for and will perform to the same high standards as any of our amps. The McIntosh output Autoformer ensures every speaker receives full power regardless of its impedance while our unique Power Guard circuitry prevents clipping that could damage your speakers. Our speaker binding posts provide a secure connection to your speaker cables.
The MC152 is completed by the classic McIntosh black glass front panel, silver end caps and a pair of large, easy to read blue watt meters that are globally recognized as a symbol of quality audio. Bring the MC152 home today and introduce your friends and family to the legendary performance only McIntosh can deliver.
- Power Output: 150 Watts minimum sine wave continuous average power output per channel with both channels operating
- Output Load Impedance: Terminals for 8, 4 and 2 Ohms
- Rated Power Band: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.005% maximum harmonic distortion at any level from 250 milliwatts to rated power output
- Exclusive McIntosh Power Assurance System: A collection of technologies that enhance performance and reliability while protecting the amplifier and loudspeakers.
- Power Guard: A waveform comparison circuit continuously monitors both input and output signals. Power Guard dynamically adjusts the input level to avoid clipping while preventing harsh sounding distortion.
- Sentry Monitor: Fuse-less short-circuit protection circuit disengages the output stage before current exceeds safe operating level; resets automatically
- Output Autoformer: Unique McIntosh technology delivers the full rated amplifier output with the least possible distortion into loudspeaker impedances of 2, 4, or 8 Ohms; you get all the power you paid for and the freedom to choose any loudspeaker.
- Wattmeter: Swift, accurate response reveals program peaks to make staying within the power limits of your loudspeakers is easy.
|Power Per Channel||150W @ 2, 4 or 8 Ohms|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||0.005% maximum harmonic distortion at any level from 250 milliwatts to rated power output|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||95dB Balanced (118dB below rated output)
93dB Unbalanced (115dB below rated output)
|Frequency Response||+0, -0.25dB from 20Hz to 20,000Hz / +0, -3.0dB from 10Hz to 100,000Hz|
|Gain||23dB, 2 Ohms / 26dB, 4 Ohms / 29dB, 8 Ohms|
|Impedance||22,000 ohms Balanced / 22,000 ohms Unbalanced|
|Power Requirements||100V ~ 50/60Hz at 4.4 Amps / 110V ~ 50/60Hz at 3.7 Amps / 120V ~ 50/60Hz at 3.7 Amps / 220V ~ 50/60Hz at 2.0 Amps / 230V ~ 50/60Hz at 1.9 Amps / 240V ~ 50/60Hz at 1.9 Amps / Standby: less than 0.3 watt|
|Features||12v Trigger, Stereo, Balanced Inputs|
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty|
You might also like...
Sony Master Series 85" LED 8K HDR Smart TVSpecial Price $7,998.00 Regular Price $9,998.00