Spectacular 10,000-lumen brightness with DCI-P3 color gamut
A 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut is achieved without sacrificing the high brightness of 10,000 lm, with a unique 3-channel laser light source. A high-intensity blue-laser activates the phosphor light source for wide gamut white light, while additional balanced red and blue laser light sources negate the need for a light-sapping color filter. The result is spectacular brightness and projected images with stunning realism even in well-lit spaces.
Sony X1 Ultimate for projector
X1 Ultimate for projector is an innovative technology that uses advanced algorithms to cut noise and boost detail with high-precision frame analysis
Native 4K SXRD Panel
Newly developed, ultra-reliable, full 4K resolution on 3 SXRD imagers produce outstanding device contrast and reproduce deep blacks by improving the flatness level of the pixel surface
Object-based Super Resolution
Object-based super resolution enhances individual objects for a clear picture that reproduces greater depth, textures, and more realistic pictures.
Dynamic HDR Enhancer
Dynamic HDR Enhancer powered by X1TM Ultimate for projector enhances contrast scene by scene in combination with iris-controlled light output control to deliver stunning 4K HDR images.
Object-based HDR Remaster
With Object-based HDR Remaster, the color in individual objects on-screen is analyzed and the contrast adjusted to reproduce greater depth, cleaner textures, and more realistic pictures.
Dual Database Processing
One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise, and the other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real-time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from our experience creating for TV and films over the years
Corner-to-Corner sharpness with the ARC-F lens
For pristine image quality across the entire screen, the VPL-GTZ380 features an All-Range Crisp Focus (ARC-F) lens. This large-aperture lens adopts an all-glass design for its 18 elements, including six Extra Low-Dispersion (ELD) elements. This ensures optimal convergence of the red, green and blue primaries even at the extreme edges of the images, for a clear and vivid image wherever you look.
Digital Contrast Optimizer for more accurate focus
Digital Contrast Optimizer minimizes unnecessary light from bright objects for more accurate focus. Watch bright images for years with a Z-phosphor™ laser light The VPL-GTZ380 uses an ultra-pure and reliable Z-PhosphorTM laser light source. This Sony-developed laser light source lets you enjoy perfectly clear 4K pictures at optimal brightness for up to 20,000 uninterrupted hours. No lamp replacements required, and virtually zero maintenance.
Digital Focus Optimizer
Optimum focus is achieved not only optically, but also digitally, with the Digital Focus Optimizer. By analyzing every pixel of the images with our own algorithm and detecting possible optical degradation in advance, the Digital Focus Optimizer performs optimum image quality correction so that the focus is better than ever, even in the corners.
Flexible Home Installation
A compact chassis and low ambient noise make the GTZ-380 a perfect fit for home projection. The powered zoom lens with a 2.06x zoom ratio and wide lens shift range gives greater installation flexibility in any room size, even with a high ceiling. Adjust the position of the projector by up to 80% vertically and 31% horizontally using lossless optical adjustments, to get just the right angle for your movies.
Motionflow™ provides smooth motion for 4K & HD
On-screen action looks smoother with Motionflow™, even in 4K content. Action in movies, sports, and video games appears incredibly clear and lifelike as if you were there in real life.
Make the home theater experience bigger and better than ever
Sony 4K projectors are compatible with IMAX Enhanced content, making them ready to deliver the bigger, more breathtaking IMAX visuals you love in compatible content. Take advantage of the size of your projector screen with movies that become even more immersive with IMAX Enhanced.
- Display system: 4K SXRD panel, projection system
- Size of effective display area: 0.74” x 3
- Number of pixels: 26,542,080 (4096 x 2160 x 3) pixels
- Focus: Powered
- Zoom: Powered
- Lens shift: VPLL-Z8014 (Optional) : Powered, Vertical: +/-80 %, Horizontal: +/-33 % VPLL-Z8008 (Optional) : Powered, Vertical: +/-50 %, Horizontal: +/-19 %
- Throw ratio Display size : 16:9 : VPLL-Z8014 (Optional) : 1.49 : 1 to 2.91 : 1 VPLL-Z8008 (Optional) : 0.85 : 1 to 1.09 : 1
- Light source: Laser diode
- Light output: 10,000 lm
- Dynamic contrast: ∞: 1
- Accepted digital signals: "720x576/50p, 720x480/60p, 1280x720/50p, 1280x720/60p,1920x1080/50i, 1920x1080/60i, 1920x1080/24p, 1920x1080/50p, 1920x1080/60p, 1920x1080/120p, 1920x1080/100p, 3840 x 2160/24p, 3840 x 2160/25p, 3840 x 2160/30p, 3840x2160/50p, 3840x2160/60p, 4096 x 2160/24p, 4096 x 2160/25p, 4096 x 2160/30p, 4096x2160/50p, 4096x2160/60p, WUXGA/60p, QXGA/60p, QXGA/120p, WQHD/60p, WQHD/120p, WQXGA/60p, WQXGA/120p
- Input Output (Computer / Video / Control)
- HDMI: x 2 (HDCP2.3)
- Display Port: x 2 (HDCP2.3)
- Trigger: x 2 (Mini jack, DC 12 V, Max. 100 mA)
- RS-232C: x1 (D-sub 9-pin (male))
- LAN: x1 (RJ-45, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX)
- IR IN / OUT: IN: x 1, Out: x 1 (Mini jack)
- 3D SYNC OUT: x 1 (3-pin mini-DIN (VESA 3D))
- USB: x 1 (Type A, DC 5 V, Max. 500 mA)
- Picture processor: X1 Ultimate for projector
- Object-based HDR remaster: Yes
- Dynamic HDR Enhancer: Yes
- Object-based Super Resolution: Yes
- Dual database processing: Yes
- Digital Contrast Optimizer: Yes
- Digital Focus Optimizer: Yes
- Dynamic contrast control: Dynamic laser control
- Motionflow: Yes HDR
- HDR Format: HDR10/HLG
- 3D: Yes
- Picture position memory: 5
- Input lag reduction: Yes (4K/2K)
- Acoustic noise Depends on the projector setting condition and usage environment.: 33 - 39 dB
- Power requirements: AC 200 V - 240 V, 50/60 Hz, AC 100 V to 120 V, 50/60 Hz*5 (Brightness is dimmed.)
- Power consumption: Max. 2.0 kW (TBD) Standby: 0.4 W (when “Remote Start” is set to “Off”) Networked standby: 1.0 W (LAN) (when “Remote Start” is set to “On”) When a LAN Terminal is not connected, it becomes a low power consumption mode (0.5 W).
- Dimensions (Without Protrusions): W 560 x H 228 x D 760 mm (W 22 1/16 x H 8 31/32 x D 29 15/16 in)
- Mass: Approx. 51 kg / 112 lb.
- Supplied accessories: RM-PJ29 Remote Commander (1), Size AA (R6) Manganese Batteries (2), AC power Cord (1), Lens Cap (1), Plug holder (1), Safety Regulations (1)
- Optional accessories: VPLL-Z8014 (Normal throw lens) VPLL-Z8008 (Short throw lens)
You might also like...
JVC LX-UH1B DLP Home Theater Projector$2,499.95
Epson Home Cinema 1080 Projector$749.99
Sony VPL-VW5000ES 4K Home Theater Laser ProjectorSpecial Price $44,998.01 Regular Price $59,998.01