Revolution Home Theater Seating
Imagine trying to design the ultimate home theater chair with a budget of under $1,200 per chair. What features would you include? Perhaps separate motors to control the recliner & headrest, or ambient lighting that can be turned on & off? Built-in convenience such as a simple crumb catcher to keep the floor clean? How about memory buttons that learn your ideal positions for various watching scenarios? Soft, durable fabric? After testing and living with dozens of chairs, and in collaboration with RowOne™, our CEO has personally designed the perfect home theater seating with all of these luxuries. Audio Advice's Revolution Home Theater Chairs are the ultimate in quality & comfort, with an abundance of features matching characteristics of popular chairs well beyond this price point.
- Removable tray table
- Touch-Button Power Recline w/ Separate Headrest Motor
- Blue LED Lighted Cupholders
- USB Power Port
- RowOne™'s exclusive zipped in "crumb catcher"
- Storage Arms
Our Best Value Home Theater Chair
We designed this chair to be the flat out best price to performance chair possible in the sub $2,000 category.
Dual motor with USB ports
Most theater chairs have a motorized footrest. The Revolution adds a motorized headrest for the ultimate in custom-fit comfort and comes with a USB port to boot.
Removable Tray Table Hides in Armrest
Every Revolution chair comes with the top of the line removable tray that hides in the armrest when not in use.
Imagine trying to design the ultimate home theater chair with a budget of under $1,200 per chair. You want a great recliner, but also a second motor to dynamically adjust the headrest so your head can always angle comfortably toward your screen - regardless of your height. In the ultimate chair, you want the convenience of LED lighting, but not bright enough that it distracts from focusing on the screen. With one button press, the Revolution chairs emit a low level of blue ambient LED lighting from the cupholders. When you're ready to immerse yourself into the movie, that same button press turns off the lights. Built-in details such as a simple crumb catcher keep you from having to constantly clean under the chair. Taking it to the next level, the perfect chair should also have memory buttons that learn your ideal position for watching movies and another for enjoying the big game while sitting up with the hidden tray table holding your popcorn and drink. You'll want a fabric that is soft to sit in, yet super durable - holding up to spills, and one that will last. After testing and living with dozens of chairs, and in collaboration with RowOne™, our CEO has personally designed the perfect home theater seating. You've found Audio Advice's Revolution Home Theater Chairs, the ultimate in quality & comfort, with an abundance of features matching characteristics of popular chairs well beyond this price point.
- Row One's exclusive zipped in "crumb catcher" lining catches coins, popcorn, and other debris for easy cleanup without moving the seat
- Removable tray table that can be taken out and inserted into a built-in adapter within the chair's arm
- Deep storage arms provide room for gaming controllers, remotes, and other necessities
- Leatheraire fabric looks like leather but is soft and adds to the comfort as the fabric “breathes”
- Blue LED Lighted Cupholders emit a soft blue light that romances the room and can be turned off for fully dark movie viewing
- Two programmable memory buttons to store your open positions (for your safety, they do not close the chair)
- Touch-Button Power Headrest gives comfort to any size individual
- Touch-Button Power Recline
- USB Power Ports
- Near-the-Wall Recline
- Chaise Padded Footrest
- "Comfort-Coil" Pocketed coil seats
- 1.8 High-Density Foam
- Fully padded arms, sides & backs
- Power 2-Arm Recliner: 38” x 38” x 44”
- Power 1-Arm Recliner: 32”x 38” x 44”
- 121F Leatheraire Black
- 100% Covered in High-Quality PU Fabric
- Seat Height: 22.00"
- Seat Depth: 21.75"
- Arm Height: 26.75"
- Full Recline: 69.00"
- Power Recline Amperage: 110/220 Input | 12V / .5 Output
- Lighted Cupholder Amperage: 110/220 Input | 12V / .5 Output
You might also like...
MartinLogan Dynamo 1100X Subwoofer$1,299.99
Arcam SA30 Integrated Amplifier$3,000.00
Focal Clear Over-Ear Headphones$1,499.00
Sony VPL-HW65ES HD Home Cinema Projector$2,998.00