Planar 3 Turntable
The Rega Planar 3 is, without a doubt, the best-selling turntable at Audio Advice today. When it was introduced in 2016, it had so many improvements over the old RP3 that it received numerous awards all over the world. It is still probably the best table you can buy for under $1,000.
Regular Price $945.00 - $1,940.00 $945.00 - $1,940.00
Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
Glass platter coupled with a superior motor and tonearm add up to an unbeatable value.
New RB330 Tonearm
This handmade, one-piece tapered design is a huge step up from the RB101 found on the RP-1.
Stellar Speed Control System
There is a circuit board that is individually tuned to each and every motor. This results in great speed stability. Plus you have the option of adding the external TTSU for even better performance.
Replacing the multi-award winning and five-time Product of the Year (RP3) was never going to be an easy task. It took Rega's team of designers (headed up by Rega's Roy Gandy) two years to develop the all new 'Planar 3' following the biggest re-design of the iconic 'three' model ever seen. Their team worked tirelessly to improve every aspect of this turntable offering improved ergonomics, usability and first and foremost, sonic performance for a definite winner for your vinyl collection.
Designed using the latest 3D CAD & CAM technology, the new RB330 is the culmination of more than 35 years of tonearm design experience. Featuring a brand new bearing housing, and our latest tonearm tube designed using intelligent redistribution of mass ensure this arm will exhibit fewer points of possible resonance. Extreme stability with almost friction free movement from the new high precision bearing assemblies guarantees to gather more information from your vinyl than ever before.
- Featuring a new bias assembly, re-designed stiffer vertical bearing housing, integrated arm clip and an improved spring housing with easier to read numbers.
- Rega made, new low capacitance phono cable with Neutrik plugs
- Improved lower friction, precision horizontal and vertical bearings
- New design 100g mild steel balance weight.
High gloss acrylic, laminated plinth, stiffer and vastly improved appearance, ergonomically positioned power switch. Three plinth finishes available gloss black, white and red.
Improved thicker 3mm phenolic bottom brace and new metalised skin phenolic top brace.
Re-designed brass main hub central bearing, improved fit and construction reducing stress on the bearing itself.
Re-designed sub platter, improved accuracy and improved stiffness.
New float glass "Optiwhite" polished rim 12mm Improved accuracy in manufacture and stunning looks.
New improved foot to increase stability and reduce vibration transfer.
Improved new motor control PCB with integration for the addition of Neo PSU for electronic speed change and improved advanced anti-vibration circuit (sold separately).
Motor cover tray with integrated cooling.
|Dimensions||17.5 x 14 x 4.5"|
|Features||Belt Drive, Dustcover Included, Manual|
|Included Phono Cable||Premium|
|motor||24v low noise motor|
|Turntable Platter||12mm float glass platter|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Clearaudio OPEN BOX Concept Turntable with Satisfy Tonearm - Black w/ Concept MM Cartridge - Excellent ConditionSpecial Price $1,899.00 Regular Price $2,200.00
- Arcam CDS50 CD/SACD Network Player$1,200.00
- Paradigm Defiance X15 Subwoofer$1,499.00
- Cambridge Audio Aeromax 6 Flagship Floorstanding Speakers - PairRegular Price $1,299.99 $1,299.99
- Focal Utopia 2020 Over-Ear Headphones$4,400.00