DAC-V1 Headphone Amplifier & DAC
Naim's DAC-V1 features an asynchronous USB input ideal for getting stunning sound quality from your computer. The output stages of this amplifier are kept as pure as possible, ensuring outstanding sound quality for headphone listening.
More on the way!Learn More
Swiss Army Knife DAC
With 5 digital inputs, USB input, headphone and analog variable or fixed outs, there are multiple uses for the DAC V1.
Class A Headphone Amp
Get a direct feed from your digital or computer sources to a stellar headphone amp.
High Speed USB Input
USB input supports up to 24 bit 384/kHz signals.
- Asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz to get stunning sound quality from your Mac or PC.
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility.
- The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 (2.8MHz sample rate) and 128 files (5.6MHz sample rate); the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like game consoles, set top boxes, and hard disk servers.
- The DAC-V1's compact size makes it perfectly suited as a desktop companion to your Mac or PC, but its exceptional musicality means it will complement our standard-width hi-fi components just as well.
|Inputs||1x coaxial BNC, 2x coaxial RCA, 2x optical TOSLINK, 1x asynchronous USB (type B socket)|
|Max Power Consumption||<17VA (max.)|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Denon AVRX6700H Receiver, 11.2 Channel$2,599.00
- McIntosh MHA150 Headphone/integrated Amp$5,000.00
- McIntosh MAC7200 200 Watt Receiver$7,500.00
- NAD T778 Reference A/V Receiver$2,999.00
- Anthem MRX 1120 Multi Channel Receiver$3,499.00