JBL Synthesis SDP-58
HDMI 2.1 Immersive Surround Sound Processor
Latest HDMI 2.1 Specification
Supports ultra-high video resolutions of up to 8K@60fps and 4K@120fps. High Dynamic Range including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDR10, HLG, as well as 3D video are supported. All HDCP versions up to & inc HDCP 2.3. HDMI eARC and CEC supported.
Immersive High-Resolution Sound
16 channels of discrete high resolution processing with 4 user-configurable channels enable a plethora of setup options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and Auro 3D immersive surround sound applications.
Dirac Live with Bass Control
The interaction between your sound system and the physical layout of your room has a huge impact on sound quality. Dirac Live Room Correction applies state-of-the-art, patented algorithms to analyze and digitally reduce room impact and enhance speaker performance. Balanced XLR OutputsThe SDP-58 includes a transformerless balanced output with max 10V RMS for each of the 16 output channels to ensure ample gain with common mode noise rejection.
DANTE Network Audio
Bridge the gap between residential and commercial applications. All 16 channels of processed audio can be routed on a single CAT5e or CAT6 cable over a standard IP network. DANTE is easy to set up and compatible with DANTE-enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
Network and Bluetooth Streaming
Play your favorite music over Ethernet or Wi-Fi with Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman MusicLife app, or via Bluetooth with aptXHD.
Designed for the Integrator
With a rack mount kit (sold separately), DANTE, eARC and an internal configuration page, Dirac Live with Multi-sub Bass Control, IP and RS232 control, the install, setup, and calibration has never been easier.
Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition, Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro-3D upmixers are on board.
Stereo line inputs
- Maximum input: 4.5Vrms
- Nominal sensitivity: 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance: 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct: 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Single-Ended nominal output level: 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- Balanced nominal output level: 2V RMS (max. 10V RMS)
- THD+N (20Hz–20kHz): -100dB
- Maximum output level into 32Ω: 5Vrms
- Recommended headphone impedance: 16Ω–64Ω
- Mains voltage: 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum): 50kW (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical): 40W (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby): <0.5W
- Dimensions: W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet): 17 x 16.7 x 6.7" (433 x 425 x 171mm)
- Weight (net): 23.4lbs (10.7kg)
- Shipping Weight: 30.6lbs (14.0kg)