The CCM7.3 S2 is a high-performance in-ceiling speaker for outstanding performance in both theatre and stereo applications. Its sophisticated drive unit configuration features a 25mm(1in) Carbon Dome tweeter, a 100mm (4in) FSTTM Continuum cone midrange and 2 x 130mm (5in) Aerofoil Profile bass drivers. Its critically formed baffle is constructed from glass-reinforced ABS while its integrated backbox ensures easy retrofittable installation, cuts down sound transfer between spaces, and optimizes sound quality.
- 1" Carbon Dome Tweeter
- 1 x 4" Continuum Cone FST Midrange
- 2 x 5" Aerofoil Profile Bass
- 25 - 200W
- Design: 3-way in-ceiling system
- Technical Features
- Carbon Dome tweeter
- Continuum cone FST midrange
- Aerofoil profile bass cones
- Drive units
- 1x 25mm (1") Carbon Dome high-frequency
- 1x 100mm (4") Continuum cone FST midrange
- 2x 130mm (5") Aerofoil profile bass
- Frequency range (-6dB): -6dB at 52Hz and 33kHz
- Frequency Response -3dB: 55Hz - 28kHz ±3dB
- Sensitivity: 90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)
- Impedance Nominal (min): 8 Ohm (Minimum 3.1 Ohm)
- Recommended amplifier power: 25W - 200W into 8 Ohm on unclipped program
- PMK: 7C
- Height: 14"
- Width: 14"
- Height: 13.1"
- Width: 13.1"
- Height With PMK: 13.2"
- Width With PMK: 13.2"
- Protrusion: 0.3"
- Depth: 7.66"
- Unit: 19.84 lbs
- Shipping: 23 lbs
|Series||700 Series, CI 700 Series D|
|Design||3-way in-ceiling system|
|Distortion||2nd and 3rd harmonics (90dB, 1m)
<1% 90Hz - 33kHz
<0.5% 120Hz - 33kHz
|Drivers||1x ø25mm (1in) Carbon Dome high-frequency
1x ø100mm (4in) Continuum cone FST midrange
2x ø130mm (5in) Aerofoil profile bass
|Frequency Response||55Hz - 28kHz ±3dB|
|Frequency Variance||-6dB at 52Hz and 33kHz|
|Impedance||8 Ohms (3.1 Ohms)|
|Sensitivity||90dB spl (2.83Vrms, 1m)|
|Total Amp Power||Recommended 25W - 200W into 8Ohms on unclipped program|
|Tweeter||Carbon Dome tweeter|