STR-ZA5000ES 9.2 Channel Home Theater AV Receiver
Sony's new flagship STR-ZA5000ES receiver brings Dolby ATMOS and DTS:X to the award-winning line of integration-friendly Z-series ES AV Receivers. In addition to a discrete 9.2 channel amplifier at 130W/channel, the STR-ZA5000ES features integration-friendly features such as the revolutionary new Music Connect™, an 8-port Ethernet switch with PoE, easy control over IP with most major control companies and easy setup via web browser, on-screen display or USB thumb drive.
In Stock: Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
- View, program, and edit receiver settings via your Web Browser, computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- An 8-Port Ethernet switch with PoE, Power over Ethernet functionality2 (2 outlets), Ideal for local interfacing to leading control systems, computers, media boxes, Blu-Ray Disc™ players, and game consoles directly through the receiver.
- Using the front-mounted USB, you can easily apply system updates and during setup, save all receiver settings to a flash drive for backing up and porting over to another unit to replicate settings.
- With help from your authorized ES dealer/installer the full power of an ES receiver can be easily integrated into expanded home automation including multi-zone audio, lighting and shades, security, appliances, and almost anything else you can imagine. Control4 Certified and featuring AMX Beacon Savant, URC, RTI, Elan, and Vantage support.
- Developed especially for use with in-ceiling speakers and easily configured during setup, In-Ceiling Speaker Mode virtually relocates the Front and Center in-ceiling speaker sound images to better coincide with the screen. Dialog and music will sound as if coming from the screen instead of the ceiling.
- A powerful catalog of playback CODECs: Digital Cinema Surround, Dolby, DTS Digital Surround, and Neo:6 Cinema Audio Codec support ensure an optimized listening experience every time.
- Flexible zone distribution capability allows a Z-Series receiver to distribute audio/video sources to the 1st and 2nd zones in varying configurations providing expanded options.
- A powerful integration tool, Advanced Digital Cinema Auto Calibration with Auto Phase Matching (APM) and Speaker Relocation functionality ensures automatic, optimized audio output settings based on speaker distance and placement.
- With x.v.Color™ and Deep Color technology capability, you can rest assured that all HDMI connected video sources will look their best, displaying nearly twice (1.8x) as many viewable colors as the existing RGB color standard.
|Power Per Channel||130 Watts|
|Power Supply||AC 120V, 60 Hz|
|Features||Advanced Room EQ, Balanced Audio Out, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dual HDMI Out, Music Streaming, Room EQ|
Write Your Own Review