Cornwall IV Floorstanding Speakers - Pair
Get ready to be blown away. The continuing evolution of Paul W. Klipsch's design genius has arrived. The Klipsch Cornwall IV will fill your room with crystal-clear sound, right down to the most minute detail. Like all Klipsch Heritage speakers, The Cornwall is a lifetime investment. Built to the strictest Klipsch standards, these speakers offer years of gratifying performance. Remember great sound? We do, too. The Klipsch Cornwall enclosure is made in the USA, by proud craftsmen in Hope, Arkansas, just like Paul W. Klipsch (PWK) intended.
Sold as a pair.
NEW TRICKS - BETTER SOUND
It's been said you cannot improve on perfection. Not true. Klipsch engineers have continued to carry on the groundbreaking vision of company founder Paul W. Klipsch's unique approach to acoustic performance with upgrades to the Heritage Cornwall IV Floorstanding Speaker
HEAR AND SEE THE DIFFERENCE WHAT'S NEW?
Inside, the Cornwall IV features a new, mid-frequency driver and a new midrange Tractrix horn for improved better clarity and detail, as well as new ports for expanded clarity and deeper bass. The outside of the Cornwall IV is a change from its predecessors as well. It features a new logo design scripted to match other Heritage products, a new matte black riser to give a floating appearance, and an updated brushed metal premium input panel.
BEST OF THE BEST
As the "largest of the compact” Heritage speakers, the Cornwall IV offers the highest performance of any non-fully horn-loaded speaker we make. Only the legendary Klipschorn and La Scala (with their horn-loaded, low-frequency designs) exceed the Cornwall in bass extension and output.
Initially introduced in 1959, the Cornwall speaker was designed to serve as a larger, full-range alternative to the Heresy when used as a center channel speaker between two widely spaced Klipschorns. Thus the Cornwall is likely to be the world's second commercially produced center channel speaker.
The little town of Hope, Arkansas is the birthplace of the Klipsch Cornwall speaker. Assembled with handmade cabinets since 1959, we are proud to continue to build and assemble these hand-crafted speakers in Hope.
- Three-way, 15” horn-loaded loudspeakers
- All new mid-range compression driver, mid-horn with mumps, and Tractrix ports
- A premium, aluminum input panel to accommodate large, high-quality speaker cables for bi-wiring or bi-amping
- A best-in-class, highly durable speaker enclosure assembled with pride in Hope, Arkansas as part of the Klipsch Heritage Series
- Available in Natural Cherry, Satin Black Ash, and American Walnut book-matched wood veneers to complement any space
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: (+/- 4 dB) 34Hz - 20kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 102dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- POWER HANDLING (CONT/PEAK): 100W/400W
- MAXIMUM SPL: 119dB Continuous
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 8 ohms Compatible
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCY: HF: 5000Hz / MF: 700Hz
- HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
- MIDRANGE: K-702 1.75” (4.45cm) Polyimide diaphragm compression driver
- LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-33-E 15” (38.1cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer
- ENCLOSURE MATERIAL: MDF with fine veneers
- INPUTS: Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp
|Crossover Frequency||HF: 5000Hz MF: 800Hz|
|Dimensions||25.3" x 15.5" x 35.75"|
HIGH FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-107-TI 1” (2.54cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver
MIDRANGE: K-702 1.75” (4.45cm) Polyimide diaphragm compression driver
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER: K-33-E 15” (38.1cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer
|enclosure||MDF with fine veneers|
|Frequency Response||34Hz - 20kHz|
|Inputs||Dual binding posts / bi-wire / bi-amp|
|Impedance||8 ohms Compatible|
|Midrange Drivers||K-53-TI 1.75 (4.45cm) Titanium diaphragm compression driver|
|Sensitivity||102dB @ 2.83V / 1m|
|Woofer||K-33-E 15" (38.1cm) Fiber-composite cone woofer|