TUK Powered Speakers
Delivering clarity and performance that put it in a class of its own, TUK is designed to push the limits on what a bookshelf speaker can achieve. Fine-tuned with onboard DSP, its high-performance AMT tweeters and 5.25” aluminum drivers produce sparkling highs and rich bass, bringing life to all your source material. Its active crossover further improves low-end resolution by filtering out sub-80Hz frequencies when connected to a subwoofer. Outfitted with dedicated phono, RCA and Optical TOSLINK inputs, a built-in USB DAC and headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs, TUK provides the flexibility you need to enjoy all your devices.
High Tech Drivers
The TUK uses an AMT tweeter for wide dispersion and crystal clear highs. The aluminum cone woofers are super fast and low distortion.
Inputs for Everything
Phono, AUX, Optical Digital, USB, and BlueTooth. The TUK covers high tech and legacy vinyl and cassette.
Great Control Feature Set
We love the way you can adjust the bass, treble and the subwoofer on the TUK. Plus the left-right swap for positioning is really cool.
TUK utilizes high-performance AMT tweeters to deliver brighter, more accurate highs. Their wide horizontal dispersion also offers improved stereo imaging and soundstage.
Due to their high rigidity and low mass, TUK’s aluminum drivers operate at optimal efficiency while reducing distortion at higher volumes.
TUK features integrated digital signal processing (DSP), designed to optimize audio quality and provide greater accuracy in sound reproduction.
Along with Optical and RCA inputs, TUK includes an independent phono input for your turntable, a USB DAC, a dedicated headphone amp, and Bluetooth 4.2 with aptX HD and AAC codecs for high fidelity streaming.
When enabled, TUK’s active crossover filters out frequencies below 80Hz and sends them directly to a connected subwoofer. Off-loading this portion of the frequency range further improves resolution while reducing distortion.
Packed with functionality, TUK’s remote allows you to make quick input, volume, tone, and balance adjustments, as well as control playback when streaming via Bluetooth.
- Tweeters: 28 x 35 mm Air Motion Transformer (AMT)
- Woofers: 5.25” Aluminum Concave Cone
- Amplifier Type: Class D
- Analog Input Sensitivity: 950 mV
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- High/Low Pass Filter: 80 Hz (selectable)
- Inputs: Bluetooth 4.2 aptXTM with Qualcomm aptXTM HD and AAC codec, 1 x USB, 1 x Optical (TOSLINK), 1 x RCA, 1 x RCA with Dedicated Phone Pre-amp
- Outputs: 1 x Subwoofer Out, 1 x USB Charge 5V 2A, 1 x 3.5 mm Headphone Out
- Power Output: 260W Peak Power (130W Total RMS)
- Max USB Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Auto Power Down: Yes (Can be disabled for Always On operation)
- Auto Power Up: Yes (Can be disabled)
- Input Voltage / Frequency: AC 100V – 240V 50/60 Hz (auto switching)
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 W
- Speaker Grille: Included
- Remote: Included
- Speaker Dimensions: 7.0” W x 8.5” D x 10.9” H (17.8 x 21.5 x 27.6 cm)
- Active Speaker Weight: 11.1 lb (5.0 kg)
- Passive Speaker: 9.9 lb (4.5 kg)
- Weight Shipping box dimensions: 20.6” x 12.3” x 14.2” (52.2 x 31.2 x 36.1 cm)
|Features||Bluetooth Audio Streaming, Bluetooth Enabled, Removable Power Cord, USB Port|
|Included Accessories||Remote Control Included|
|Shipping Dimensions||20.6" x 12.3" x 14.2" (52.2 x 31.2 x 36.1 cm)|
|Amp Class||Class D|
|Amp Power Output||260W Peak Power (130W Total RMS)|
|Bluetooth Profile||Bluetooth 4.2 aptX|
|Crossover Frequency||2.7 kHz Crossover Frequency|
|Dimensions||7.0” W x 8.5” D x 10.9” H|
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response|
Optical (TOSLINK) Audio, Bluetooth 4.2 with Qualcomm aptX HD and AAC codec Input
USB Audio Input, RCA input, Dedicated Phono Pre-amp RCA Input
|Impedance||4 Ohms Nominal Impedance|
|Optical Digital Input||1|
|Output||Headphone output, Subwoofer output, USB charge port 5V 2.0A|
|Peak Power||260W Peak Power (130 Watts Total RMS)|
|Sensitivity||360 mV Input Sensitivity|
|Tweeter||28 x 35 mm Air Motion Transformer (AMT)|
|Woofer||5.25” Aluminum Concave Cone|