JBL Synthesis SDR-35
Surround Sound AV Receiver
Designed to ensure exceptional performance without compromise. With best- in- class audio and video signal integrity, 16 channels of native processing, Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X 3D, Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced, Dirac Live, Logic16, Network Streaming, Dante and Class G amplification; the SDR-35 delivers a powerful, sensory-rich experience with unrivaled flexibility.
- Class G Immersive Surround Sound AVR with 16 channels of native processing, Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X, Auro 3D, IMAX Enhanced, Dirac Live, streaming, and Dante.
- Immersive High-Resolution Sound: 16 Channels of discrete high-resolution processing with 4 user-configurable channels enable a plethora of set up options for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X3D, Auro 3D Immersive Surround Sound Applications.
- Dante Network Audio: All 16 channels of processed audio, plus Zone 2 can be routed on a single CAT5e, CAT6 cable over a standard network. Dante is easy to set up and compatible with Dante enabled JBL Synthesis amplifiers.
- IMAX Enhanced: IMAX Enhanced-certified AV receiver and features DTS:X immersive audio decoding that is optimized to properly reproduce the full dynamic range of IMAX theatrical sound mixes available in IMAX Enhanced content.
- Network and Bluetooth Streaming: Control your favorite content over Ethernet or Wi-Fi, via Chromecast built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, Roon, the Harman Luxury MusicLife app, play directly from a USB flash drive, or stream via Bluetooth with aptX HD.
- Class G Amplification: Like a hybrid car engine, Class G implements multiple power supplies. The first power supply runs in pure Class A, which has no crossover distortion. If a dynamic signal is received that goes beyond the threshold of this first power supply, the secondary supply is gradually incorporated as required.
- Cinematic Video Experience: Dolby Vision, HDR10+, HDMI2.0b with HDCP2.2, 4K "Ultra HD" as well as 3D video capabilities are built-in.
- Designed for the Integrator: With an available rack mount kit, Dante, eARC, and an internal Java-based configuration page, Dirac Live, IP, IR, and RS232, controlling the install, set up, and calibration has never been easier.
- Logic 16: Logic 16 will up-mix any input source from mono up to 15.1, including all Dolby formats with natural astonishing 3D sound. In addition, Dolby, DTS Neural:X, and Auro 3D upmixers are on board.
Details & Specs
- Continuous power output, per channel - 8Ω/4Ω
- 2 channels driven, 20Hz - 20kHz, <0.02% THD - 120W/200W
- 2 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 140W/220W
- 7 channels driven, 1kHz, 0.2% THD - 100W/180W
- Residual noise & hum (A-wtd) - <0.15mV
- Maximum input - 4.5V rms
- Nominal sensitivity - 1V, 2V, 4V (user adjustable)
- Input impedance - 47kΩ
- Signal/noise ratio (A-wtd ref 100W) normal/stereo direct - 100dB/110dB
- Frequency response - 20Hz—20kHz ± 0.1dB
- Nominal output level - 1V RMS (max. 5V RMS)
- Output impedance - 560Ω THD+N (20Hz—20kHz) –100dB
- Headphone Output - Maximum output level into 32Ω 5Vrms
- Headphone Output - Output impedance:560Ω <100Ω
- Mains voltage - 110–120V or 220–240V, 50–60Hz
- Power consumption (maximum) - 50W (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (idle, typical) - 40W (Thermal dissipation approx. 170 BTU/hour)
- Power consumption (standby) - <0.5W
- Dimensions W x D (including speaker terminals) x H (including feet) - 17.05 x 16.73 x 6.73"
- Weight (net) - 23.37 lbs
- Weight (packed) - 30.64 lbs
Write Your Own Review
Related Videos & Articles