DP 300F Turntable
The DP-300F has been designed with heavier base construction for reduced vibration and improved performance. Includes a built-in phono equalizer to connect the player to an integrated amp or receiver that does not have its own phono input.
Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
- The all new tonearm has a removable headshell making cartridge replacement simple. The standard mount headshell allows for any standard mount cartridge between 5 ~ 10 grams to be mounted and balanced. The automatic startup feature allows the turntable to begin play with the touch of a button, and once play has been completed, the tonearm will be returned to the armrest gently so that the stylus and record are not damaged or scratched.
- Made of rigid diecast aluminum to produce uniform rotation for smooth flutter free operation. There is also a manual lifter mechanism that allows you to place the needle on the record wherever you want, so you can skip to a different song in the middle of a side.
- This turntable is powered by a DC servo motor and belt drive system and has rotation speeds of 33 1/3 or 45 rpm. It comes with a MM cartridge so that you can begin to enjoy your analog record collection as soon as you connect the DP-300F to your home hi-fi system.
|Dimensions||17-3/32 x 15 x 4-51/64"|
|Features||Belt Drive, Built-In Phono Stage, Cartridge Included, Dustcover Included, Fully Automatic|
|Cartridge Type||Moving Magnet|
|Phono Stage Built-In||Yes|
|Included Phono Cable||Basic|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Focal Utopia 2020 Over-Ear Headphones$4,400.00
- Denon DCD-800NE CD Player$599.00
- IER-M7 In-Ear Monitor HeadphonesSpecial Price $498.00 Regular Price $798.00
- Salamander Designs Synergy Solution 339 Triple-Width AV CabinetRegular Price $1,999.00 $1,999.00
- Anthem MRX 1120 Multi Channel Receiver$3,499.00
- JBL Synthesis 4312G Studio Monitor Bookshelf LoudSpeakers - PairSpecial Price $1,750.00 Regular Price $2,500.00
- Rega Ania Pro Moving Coil Cartridge$1,095.00