OPEN BOX Angie II In-Ear Headphones by JH Audio
All items are tested for functionality and have all required cables in the box unless otherwise noted.
Developed through collaboration with Jerry Harvey Audio, the red Astell&Kern Angie II In-Ear Monitor Headphones allow you to hear the music how the recording artist and mix engineer intended it to sound, utilizing audio devices such as mobile players, smartphones, tablets, and more.
8 Custom Balanced Armature Drivers
A true reference monitor, the Angie II delivers a perfectly flat response
Variable Bass Adjustments on the Cable
You can actually add bass boost right on the headphone cable, a very unique and cool feature
Phase Accurate Drivers
A special drive tube is used so all of the sound arrives at your ear at exactly the same time, even with 8 drivers to assure phase accuracy
- Custom-made Proprietary Balanced Armature Drivers (8BA per side)
- Powered by soundrIVe technology : Dual low, Dual Mid and Quad High balanced armature drivers per side
- Variable bass output, adjustable from cable : user controlled low frequency drivers with the adjustable bass (0 - +10dB).
- Frequency ranges from flat bass response up to +10dB (10Hz to 100Hz)
- Integrated 4th Order crossover
- Triple Bore with Stainless Steel Tubing
- Noise Isolation -26dB
- Moon Audio IEM cable for 3.5mm unbalance and 2.5mm balance cable both are included
|Transducer Type||6 Balanced Armature|
|Wired or Wireless||Wired|
|Noise Control||Noise Isolating|
|Inputs Supported||(1/8) 3.5mm|
|Driver||8 separate drivers including quad high|
|Works With Portables||Yes|
|Included Accessories||2.5mm Balanced Cables
3.5mm Unbalanced Cables
Red Aluminum Hard Case
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)