1Ci Loudspeaker - Pair
The Model 1Ci is living proof that designing and building a great entry-level speaker doesn't require as much ingenuity and skill as a cost-no-object flagship- it requires even more! The Model 1Ci is a time- and phase-correct speaker constructed in such a way that the alignment and positioning of the drivers allow a point-source wavefront and maximize the phase coherence of the loudspeaker at the listening position. Dimensional Purity in a shockingly affordable full-range speaker.
Sold as a pair.
- Feature tremendous openness and responsiveness.
- Offers a highly neutral tonal balance, wide dynamic range, and a full frequency response
- Extends bass response while operating much closer to the ideal than any of the more conventional ported or passive designs.
- The metal alloy dome tweeter is a dual chamber design to improve range and linearity.
- The baffles holding the drivers on the Model 1Ci are as small as possible to eliminate virtually all of the early reflections that affect dynamic speakers with conventional flat or low diffraction baffles.
- To ensure consistency, each speaker is FFT analyzed for correct response and performance compared to a model reference prior to leaving the factory
- The Model 1Ci combines superior components, innovative engineering and quality construction for exemplary performance and unparalleled value.
|Crossover Frequency||First order/6dB per octave, 2.8kHz|
|Dimensions||12" x 36" x 10"|
|Frequency Response||38Hz - 22.5kHz +/- 3dB|
|Inputs||Barrier strips, 7/16" max width|
|Sensitivity||90 dB, 1 meter with 2.83 volt input|
|Total Amp Power||Recommended Amp Power: 20-100 Watts Into 8 Ohms|
|Tweeter||1" Exclusive Dual-Chamber, Transmission-Line Loaded, Ceramic-Coated Alloy Dome with Ferrofluid Voice-Coil Cooling|
|Woofer||12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer|