The T1 from Pro-Ject Audio Systems is the first T-Line turntable, aiming to deliver true high-fidelity sound on a limited budget. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the extensive development process has ensured that there has been no compromise in the sound performance when achieving such an affordable price.
Regular Price $349.00 - $399.00 $349.00 - $399.00
Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
A Serious Table at an Amazing Price
The T1 has more high tech features than any table we have seen in this price range, from the company that invented budget, performance turntables.
Normally only found on more expensive tables, the glass platter is very heavy, giving you a great flywheel effect for excellent speed stability.
The new tonearm on the T1 is state of the art and perfectly matched to the included Ortofon OM5E cartridge. A superb combination.
Pushing Audiophile Design to a new Affordable Level
The stylish CNC-machined plinth, available in High Gloss Black, Satin White or Walnut finish, features no plastic parts and is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside, therefore avoiding unwanted vibrations within the chassis.
Carrying this philosophy through the design, the glass platter is also a heavy, zero-resonance design – again avoiding the flaws of plastic or lightweight steel alternatives. Finally, the purpose-chosen turntable feet also do a good job of isolating the T1 from ambient vibrations around your hi-fi system.
In the T1, the motor drives a belt-system, attached to a newly designed sub-platter, which is mounted into an ultra-precise 0.001mm main bearing with a hardened steel axle and brass bushing – just like our coveted Essential III turntables.
Alongside the chosen motor system, the T1 is, therefore, able to ensure a smooth, anti-resonant rotational platform for the tonearm and cartridge to ride across.
The T1 is then finished with super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables, purpose-designed by Pro-Ject – not off-the-shelf RCA cables. There is also a dust cover for extra protection and a felt mat to protect your records.
The T1 is a new affordable marvel. Still made in Europe by a turntable factory with decades of experience, it is a true hi-fi turntable that looks and sounds sublime.
- Precision belt-drive with accurately regulated speed stability and electronic 33/45 RPM speed change
- Simple setup, tracking force, and anti-skate factory adjusted
- Anti-resonant sub-platter design
- Heavy 8mm, zero-resonance blasted-glass platter
- Precision CNC‘d chassis: NO hollow spaces, NO plastic
- Ortofon OM5e Moving Magnet pickup, factory aligned
- 8,6“ highly precise and light aluminum tonearm
- Low friction, vibration-free tonearm bearing
- One-piece tonearm design with integrated headshell
- Super shielded, semi-symmetrical, low-capacitance phono cables - purpose-designed by Pro-Ject
- Vibration absorbing feet
- Elegant dustcover with adjustable hinges
- Speed: 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Principle: Belt drive
- Speed variance: 33: 0.7% 45: 0.6%
- Wow & Flutter: 33: 0.25% 45: 0.23%
- Platter: Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat
- Main bearing: Stainless steel/brass
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Tonearm: 8.6” aluminium
- Effective arm length: 218.5 mm
- Overhang: 22.0 mm
- Effective tonearm mass: 8.0 g
- Counterweight for mass: 5 - 10g (pre-mounted)
- Tracking force range: 0 - 50mN (17.5 mN pre-adjusted)
- Included accessories: dustcover, feltmat
- Power Supply: 230V 50Hz (US: 110V 60Hz)
- Power consumption: 3 Watt max
- Dimensions: 415x100x335 mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 3.8 kg net
|Features||Belt Drive, Cartridge Included, Detachable Cable, Dustcover Included, Manual|
|Included Accessories||dustcover, feltmat|
|Cartridge Type||Ortofon OM5E MM|
|Turntable Platter||Heavy 8mm, blasted-glass platter with felt mat|
|Tonearm Type||8.6” aluminium|
Write Your Own Review