WF-1000XM3 Noise Canceling Truly Wireless In-Ear Headphones
Freedom perfected in a truly wireless design, with industry-leading noise-cancelling powered by Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e1. Form meets function with up to 24 total hours of battery life with quick charging, touchpad controls, premium sound quality, and smart features like Wearing Detection and Quick Attention Mode.
Sorry, in-ear headphones cannot be returned once opened.
Best Noise Cancelling Available
The new QN1e also used in the best of breed over the ear series, is the best noise-cancelling processor on the market.
Great Sony Sound With Real Bass
While you can’t get $1,000 high-performance headphone bass from these, there is enough bass combined with a really strong upper and mid-range to create a compelling soundstage.
8 Hour Battery Life
The headphones themselves last for 6 hours with noise cancelling on and 8 hours with it off.
Truly wireless design
Just your music, with no wires to get in the way.
Industry-leading Digital Noise Cancellation
Industry-leading noise cancellation technology means you hear every word, note, and tune with incredible clarity, no matter your environment. Additional microphones also assist in isolating sound while talking on the phone, resulting in improved phone call quality.
Proprietary technology for premium sound
Sony’s proprietary HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e brings the WF-1000XM3 to the pinnacle of noise cancellation. With 24-bit audio signal processing and best-in-class signal-to-noise ratio, the WF-1000XM3 headphones dramatically improve the sound quality of whatever you choose to listen to.
Extended battery life plus quick charging
The WF-1000XM3 headphones have enough power to last all day. Get up to 6 hours of battery life on a single charge, and the charging case supplies another three full charges, delivering a total of up to 24 hours of battery life. Low on battery? No problem – 10 minutes of charge time gives you up to 90 minutes of playback.
Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically switches modes based on your surroundings and activities
Smart Listening by Adaptive Sound Control automatically detects your activity, whether you’re traveling in an airport, walking on a crowded street, or sitting in a quiet area. You can customize the sound settings to your preferences with the Sony I Headphones Connect App.
Change the track, activate your phone’s voice assistant, and take or make calls by tapping or swiping the touch panels located on each earbud with your fingertip.
Quick Attention Mode
Communicate without taking your headphones off. Place your hand over the left earbud to turn the volume down and deactivate noise-cancelling for instant conversation.
With Wearing Detection, the WF-1000XM3 headphones will automatically pause your music or other media when the headphones are removed from your ears, and resume playing when the headphones are put back into your ears.
SENSE ENGINE tailors sound to you
SENSE ENGINE gives you the power to tune in and out of your music at a touch.
Sony I Headphones Connect for Android and iOS
Download the Android or iOS app to use Smart Listening by Smart Auto-settings, control your ambient sound settings and adjust the sound levels with the Equalizer.
Voice assistant function (Google Assistant)
Activate your smartphone’s voice assistant with a simple touch. With a simple tap and hold of the right earbud, you can activate either your smartphone’s voice assistant or the Google Assistant built-in with a simple touch.
Ambient Sound Mode
Switch to Ambient Sound mode with the Sony. Headphones Connect App to hear essential sounds when you’re listening on the move.
Control your sound preferences with the Equalizer
Find your perfect sound tone for every song from the presets, and easily customizable to your preference with Sony | Headphones Connect App.
Easy hands-free calling
Conversation flows freely with easy, hands-free calling. Leave your phone where it is: just speak with a tap.
Auto on / Auto off
Automatically turns on and off to save battery when not in use.
Crisp, clear sound
A 6mm driver sits inside the headphones to deliver clear sound.
- Application: Music center: Yes Headphones Connect: Yes F/W Update: Yes Battery level indicator: Yes Color/series information is provided on the main unit firmware: Yes Displays the communicating Codec (Plugin): Yes META information of song/ Play/Pause/Forward/Rewind/Volume Control: Yes EQ Preset selection: Yes EQ customize: Yes
- Bluetooth Technology: Version5.0
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band(2.4000GHz-2.4835GHz)
- Frequency Range(A2DP): 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling)
- Interface: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- NFC: Yes(Case)
- Power Output: BLUETOOTH Specification Power Class 1
- Supported Audio Format(s): SBC, AAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
General Features (Headphone)
- Driver Unit: 6mm, dome type(CCAW Voice coil)
- Headphone Type: Closed, dynamic
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Weights (Approx.) *excl.cable erights: Approx. 8.5 g × 2
General Features(Active Headphones)
- Batteries: DC3.7V : Built-in litium-ion rechargeable battery
- Battery Charge Method: USB charging (with Case)
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 1.5 Hours
- Battery Life(Waiting Time): Max. 9 hours(NC ON)/Max. 15 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous communication time): Max. 4 hours(NC ON)/Max. 4.5 hours(NC OFF)
- Battery Life(continuous music playback time): Max. 6 hours(NC ON)/Max. 8 hours(NC OFF)
- Direction of Microphone: All Direction
- Effective Frequency of Microphone: 50 Hz-8,000 Hz
- Unit of Microphone: Electret Condenser Microphone
Noise Canceling Features
- Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch: Yes
|Sound Profile||Noise Cancelling|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Drivers||6mm (Dome Type)|
|Carrying Case||Charging Case|
|Features||Bluetooth Enabled, Noise Cancelling, Sony NFC, Wireless|
|Included Accessories||Charging Case
USB Type-C cable (Approx.20cm)
Triple Comfort Earbuds (S, M, L × 2)
Long Hybrid silicone rubber earbuds (SS, S, M, L × 2)
You might also like...
Lexicon MC-10 Surround Sound AV ProcessorSpecial Price $3,499.00 Regular Price $6,000.00
Denon AVRX4700H Receiver, 9.2 Channel$1,699.00
Denon DL-103R MC Phono Cartridge$449.00
Rega Fono MM Phono Preamp$395.00
Sony 75X950H 75" X950H 4K HDR LED TVSpecial Price $2,398.00 Regular Price $2,598.00
SoundCast VG5 Bluetooth LoudspeakerSpecial Price $399.99 Regular Price $499.99