Drives Any Set of Headphones Effortlessly
The amp in the TA-ZH1ES will drive anything you can throw at it, effortlessly. YouaEUll have hi-res at your headphones with silky amplification.
A Plethora of Connections
Connect any type of headphone on the front, and/or use it as a preamp or stand-alone DAC with its USB, digital and analog inputs. This unit can be the heart of a great stereo system.
Sound Rivals Far More Expensive Components
Our ears are pretty picky and the Sony gave us an open, effortless sound we were not expecting. Add in its build quality and flexibility and there are not many other components out there in its price range that compare.
- Hybrid high-output digital/analog amplifier for powerful, panoramic sound
- Built-in USB DAC supports a variety of audio formats up to DSD 22.4 MHz / PCM 32 bit 768 kHz
- Supports balanced (4.4mm, 3.5mm & XLR4) and unbalanced (6.3mm, 3.5mm) connections
- Rigid, durable ES frame and chassis for superior acoustic design and sound isolation
- New DSD re-mastering engine converts all PCM file formats to DSD (11.2MHz)
- Multiple inputs including analog in/out, optical-in, coax-in and USB-B
- Make compressed audio sound brilliant by restoring lost audio fidelity with DSEE HX™
- Two-position gain switch optimizes performance for a wide variety of headphones
- The perfect partner to the MDR-Z1R for impeccable sound
|Features||Headphone Amp, Includes a DAC, USB|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Sony 55A90J 55" A90J 4K HDR OLED TV$2,998.00
- Sony VPL-HW65ES HD Home Cinema Projector$2,998.00
- Mark Levinson No. 523 Preamplifier$15,000.00
- McIntosh MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier$5,000.00
- Cambridge Audio Edge NQ Preamplifier$5,000.00
- Sony 65A90J 65" A90J 4K HDR OLED TV$3,998.00
- McIntosh MHA150 Headphone/integrated Amp$5,000.00
- iFi Audio Pro iDSD Desktop DSD DAC$2,499.00