SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors and five-layer dielectric insulation system maintain pristine signal between subwoofers and audio components so your system always sounds its best.
Regular Price $24.99 - $59.99 $24.99 - $59.99
Free 2-Day ShippingLearn More
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables let your system reach its full performance potential by ensuring pristine signal purity and rejecting all interference. Also known as RCA cables, SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables deliver a high-end listening experience and an unwavering connection between your subwoofer or other components and a receiver or preamplifier, and they do it affordably.
Cable - Materials of Construction:
- All new premium cotton braided jacket – attractive, durable, outermost boundary of five-layer dielectric insulation system
- High density 7.0mm PVC outside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system
- 1.6mm HDPE inside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system, shields each unique conductor
- PET Mylar shield layer – part of five-layer insulated system, shields and binds internal structure
- Directional shield layer is a spiral braid of premium grade Aluminum foil and 56 strands of 99.99% OFC tinned copper Shielding – critical part of five-layer insulation system. Soldered to ground terminal at the source side helps reduce EMI and RF noise between electronics.
- Total five-layer isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.
- The Dual balanced conductors are made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets - allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
Nominal Cable Diameter: 7mm
- RCA Connector - Materials Of Construction:
- Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands – Stylish and durable body with a great feel and easy handling. Red and White marking bands for easy Left and Right designation.
- Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
- Conductor DCR = 77 mΩ/meter
- Shield DCR: 30 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 110Ω. Cable and RCA connectors are impedance-matched to minimize Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) and Return Loss.
- Nominal Capacitance: 39 pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Rated Bandwidth: DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.09 VSWR and ≥27dB Return Loss
|Warranty||5-Year Unconditional Warranty|
Write Your Own Review