Prime Wireless 2.1 Powered Speaker System
High-performance 2.1 wireless powered speaker system boasts WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity, a 200-watt (50 watts x 4) amplifier, digital crossover, 192KHz/24-bit DAC, DTS Play-Fi app control, Alexa voice control, custom presets, versatile connectivity options; and now, comes in a package with the compact powerhouse SVS SB-1000 subwoofer for deeper and more thrilling bass.
Regular Price $1,234.97 $1,199.98
More on the way!Learn More
Unleashing heart-pounding bass you can feel with pinpoint accuracy and ‘stop-on-dime’ control, is the compact SB-1000 subwoofer features a 12-inch high-excursion driver with 300+ watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier. Included SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable ensures a pristine connection between speakers and subwoofer.
SVS Prime Wireless Speakers
- True stereo separation from two speakers for more immersive and natural sounding music
- 200-watt (50 Watts x 4) amplifier for effortless power and stunning dynamics
- DTS Play-Fi app control from any smartphone, tablet, Amazon device or Windows PC and multi-room, multi-zone audio streaming over WiFi
- Bluetooth with aptX and AAC for high fidelity wireless streaming from iOS or Android smartphones or tablets
- Sophisticated digital crossover optimizes power delivery to each driver for bold and explosive sound with revealing clarity and commanding bass
- 6 custom presets for instant access to your favorite playlists, Internet Radio stations and streaming music services without needing a phone or tablet
- Critical Listening Mode enables 192KHz/24-bit lossless streaming for the most discerning audiophiles
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control of music
- Line level and optical inputs for advanced AV component connectivity with TVs, gaming consoles, Blu-ray players,
- desktop PCs, laptops and more
- 192KHz/24-bit DAC for pristine sound quality
- Subwoofer output allows easy connection to your favorite SVS or other brand of subwoofer for deeper bass and a more thrilling audio experience
SVS SB-1000 Subwoofer
- High-excursion 12-inch driver with dual ferrite magnets and FEA-optimized internal motor technology produces extreme output and amazing low frequency extension given the compact cabinet
- 300 watts RMS, 700+ watts peak power Sledge STA-300D amplifier maintains precise control of the driver at all playback levels so you can push to reference volumes without distortion
- Advanced DSP engine also allows for fine tuning of audio playback and easy set-up and integration with Prime Wireless Speakers
- Compact cabinet measuring only 13-inches on all sides fits seamlessly with any room décor making its 24Hz to 260Hz (+/- 3dB) frequency response all the more impressive.
SVS SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
- Pure copper conductors with 24K gold plated brass connectors maintain pristine signal purity between Prime Wireless Speakers and SB-1000 Subwoofer so your system always sounds its best.
- Five-layer dielectric insulation system rejects all RF and electromagnetic interference for uncompromised audio performance
- Resilient cotton-braided outer jacket shields against scuffing and chaffing for easy handling while providing a high-end look and feel.
Prime Wireless Speaker System
Frequency Response: 52Hz-25kHz (±3 dB)
Power: 200-watt (50 watt x 4) RMS Amplifier with optimized power to each driver
Active Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7.21" (D)
Passive Speaker Cabinet Dimensions: 10.24" (H) X 6.10" (W) X 7" (D)
1" Aluminum Dome Tweeter: Flush-mounted with FEA-optimized diffuser for airy and unveiled playback with broad sweet spot
4.5" Midrange Driver: Polypropylene cone for excellent stiffness/mass ratio and controlled pistonic behavior
2.36" Wide-Flared Rear-Firing Port: Renders deeper low frequency output
Finish Options: Piano Gloss Black and Piano Gloss White
Left/Right RCA Input Impedance: 20K
3.5mm Aux Input Impedance: 20K
Optical Input: S/PDIF receiver works at a wide range of sampling frequencies between 18 kHz and 96 kHz
Subwoofer Output: 2V Auto Detecting Low Pass Filter: An active Low Pass Filter at 80Hz is engaged when subwoofer detected
Standard Active-Passive Speaker Interconnect Cable: 3m / 10ft
Frequency Response: 24-260 Hz +/- 3 dB
Front-firing high-excursion 12" driver delivers deep and effortless bass with precision
FEA-optimized motor technology with lightweight fiber composite cone for enhanced sensitivity and transient response
Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system
Cabinet Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14"(D) (without grille)
Overall Dimensions: 13.5" (H) x 13" (W) x 14.6"(D) (with grille)
Weight (unboxed): 27 pounds
Sledge STA-300D with 300+ watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power)
DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections
Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections
Continuously variable low pass filter frequency with disable/LFE setting
Continuously variable volume and phase controls
SoundPath RCA Audio Interconnect Cable
Five-layer dielectric isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference
Dual balanced conductors made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets - allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
RCA Connector Materials:
Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow.
24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow.
24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
Anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands for easy Left and Right designation.
Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
Write Your Own Review