Prime Satellite 5.1 Speaker System
The Prime Satellite 5.1 Surround Sound System is a super compact home theater system with five massive sounding Prime Satellite speakers and the startlingly powerful SB-1000 Subwoofer. Punches way above its weight and size class to bring immersive surround sound home audio to any small-medium sized room.
Regular Price $999.99 - $1,199.99 $999.99 - $1,199.99
More on the way!Learn More
The Prime Series Satellites were designed to challenge speaker convention, leveraging SVS’s audio passion and expertise, they exceed everything you might expect from such a small and versatile speaker, providing a truly world class listening experience. No compromise. Paired with the acclaimed SB-1000 subwoofer and its 300 Watts of power, the 5.1 system delivers a complete multi-channel surround speaker and subwoofer experience for movies and music: audiophile precision to hit every note and bring out every word, cinematic dynamics to bring scenes to life, all at an unprecedented value, and boasting a compact size to work in any room.
SB-1000 Subwoofer Specs:
- Premium black ash finish.
- Front-firing SVS 12" high-performance driver.
- 300 watts RMS continuous power (720 watts peak dynamic power).
- Efficient and cool-running Class D topology.
- Green standby mode with less than 0.5 watts consumption.
- Detachable power cord with main power switch.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction and world-wide safety certifications.
- Auto-On / On switch.
- DSP control for accurate response and refined behavior under all operating conditions
- Stereo line-level RCA Input & 80Hz High Pass Filtered Output connections.
- Stereo speaker level 5-way binding post input connections.
Prime Satellite Specs:
- Rated bandwidth: 69 Hz-25 kHz (+/-3 dB).
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms.
- Sensitivity: 85 dB (2.83V @ 1 meter full-space, 300-3kHz).
- Recommended amplifier power: 20-150 watts.
- 5-way binding posts.
- 1” wide-flared rear-firing port.
- Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system.
- 1" tweeter features FEA-optimized diffuser and aluminum dome.
- 4.5" woofer features polypropylene cone, aluminum shorting ring, cast ABS-fiberglass composite basket and vented voice coil former.
- Tweeter-to-woofer crossover: 2.3 kHz (12 dB/octave slopes).
|Warranty||5-Year Unconditional Warranty|
Write Your Own Review