SONOS PLAYBAR Wireless Soundbar
The Sonos PLAYBAR is an all-in-one speaker system that that can be used on its own for music streaming, or paired with your television for a dramatic improvement over your television’s built-in speakers. The PLAYBAR’s functionality, features, and sound quality make it a top choice.
Improve Your TV Sound and Gain Streaming Music
The Playbar is one heck of a great soundbar, plus you get the world of streaming music.
Super Simple Control
The PLAYBAR actually learns the volume and mute functions of your existing TV’s remote control. It will automatically let you hop back to TV from app-based music listening. Super simple!
Access the Most Music
The Sonos app, used to control all Sonos products, let’s you access more streaming music services than any other competitor. We actually can not find a streaming service not available on Sonos. Plus, they have a team of hundreds of engineers constantly working to make the user experience of the app even better and push out free upgrades when they discover a better way of doing things.
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)
- Requires just two cords: one power cord, and one optical cord (both included).
- Syncs with other Sonos speakers wirelessly and understands and speaks most IR remote's language--or control it using free apps for your Android, iPhone or iPad.
- Plays all sources plugged into your HDTV, including cable/SAT boxes, Blu-ray players, and video game consoles. If it's connected to your HDTV, Playbar will play it.
- With Night Sound mode, the bangs and crashes will be reduced in volume without having to lower the overall volume. With Speech Enhancement mode, the range of frequencies of the human voice gets boosted to make it easier to understand the dialogue. They really have thought of everything.
- Combine a Playbar with a SUB and a pair of Play:1s or Play:3s and you've got immersive 5.1 sound. And with it? The power to play anything and make it sound amazing.
|Enclosure||Sealed (Acoustic Suspension)|
|Usage||Home Theater + Music|
|Tweeter||3 Dome Tweeters|
|Midrange Drivers||6 Midrange Drivers|
|Surround Sound Decoding||5.1-channel|
|Control By App||Apple iOS, Android|
|Installation Type||Tabletop, Wall Mounted|
|Home Theater Speakers||Yes|
|Inputs||Ethernet, Optical Digital Audio|
|Number of Amps||No|
|Amp Power Output||No|
|Power Supply||AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz|
Windows Phone App
Integrated in Speaker
|Supported Formats||AAC (.m4a, .m4b, m4p, .m4v, .m4r, .3gp, .mp4, .aac)
|Accessories||Active soundbar speaker
6.5' AC power cord
5' Optical digital cable
59" Ethernet cable
|Parts Warranty||1 year|
|Labor Warranty||1 year|
|Music Format||CD, Internet Radio, Downloads, Streaming|
|Music Player Type||N/A|
|Connectivity||Wifi, App Control|
|Optical Digital Input||No|
|Total Audio Inputs||No|
|EQ - Bass, Treble, Frequencies||Yes|
|Internet Radio Included||No|
|High Resolution Capable||No|