PRO-JECT Record Box E Phono Preamp
Pro-Ject's Record Box E is an high-quality phono preamplifier that offers the possibility to convert your valuable vinyls into computer music data. Record Box E accepts both MM & MC cartridges and gives audiophile music experience at an entry-level price.
Entry Level Best Buy
Solid choice for the first time phono stage buyer.
Built-in system digitizes the signal for a direct computer feed.
Small size allows for placement directly next to turntable.
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM & MC
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- Digitalisation of vinyl for recording direct to USB with suitable recording programs
- Automatic recognition, no additional drivers needed
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS & Linux operating systems
- SMD circuitry with special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
|Signal to Noise Ratio||No|
|Noise Floor, MM||No|
|Noise Floor, MC||No|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||No|
|RIAA-Equalisation Curve Accuracy||No|