Phono Box DC USB Phono Preamp
Phono Box USB is an ideal phono preamplifier for both your hifi system and vinyl recording to PC or Mac. MM and MC cartridges will be welcome. The analogue output of Phono Box USB can easily be connected to a line-input (AUX) of your hifi and digitally via USB to your computer.
Entry Level Best Buy for USB
Entry level upgrades offer noise reduction; solid choice for the first time phono stage buyer with USB to rip your vinyl.
Handles both MM and MC cartridges
Drives any MM and almost all MC cartridges for good flexibility as you upgrade.
Easy to place behind your receiver or amp that does not have a phono stage.
- Audiophile-grade phono preamp with high quality Digial Audio Converter (DAC)
- By using USB output, bypass the low-grade internal sound card in your computer
- Plug a turntable directly into a stereo system, amplifier, computer, or any other device that takes line level input
- Great for recording vinyl on your computer (recording software sold separately)
- USB output, gold plated RCA inputs and outputs (both can be used simultaneously, no need to unplug)
- High quality metal casing offers shielding from both vibration and electromagnetic interference
- New "green" DC power supply (extremely low idle power usage)
- Switch for Moving Magnet (MM) and Moving Coil (MC) cartridges (most cartridges are MM) low noise, low distortion
- Flat RIAA equalization curve with 60dB of gain (MC), 40 dB gain (MM)
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)