Naim's DAC-V1 features an asynchronous USB input ideal for getting stunning sound quality from your computer. The output stages of this amplifier are kept as pure as possible, ensuring outstanding sound quality for headphone listening.
Swiss Army Knife DAC
With 5 digital inputs, USB input, headphone and analog variable or fixed outs, there are multiple uses for the DAC V1.
Class A Headphone Amp
Get a direct feed from your digital or computer sources to a stellar headphone amp.
High Speed USB Input
USB input supports up to 24 bit 384/kHz signals.
- Asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz to get stunning sound quality from your Mac or PC.
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility.
- The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 (2.8MHz sample rate) and 128 files (5.6MHz sample rate); the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like game consoles, set top boxes, and hard disk servers.
- The DAC-V1’s compact size makes it perfectly suited as a desktop companion to your Mac or PC, but its exceptional musicality means it will complement our standard-width hi-fi components just as well.
|Power Supply||115V or 230V, 50 or 60Hz|
|Digital Sample Rates||S/PDIF - 32kHz - 192kHz (up to 24bit), USB - 44.1kHz - 384kHz (16 to 24bit)|
|Max Power Consumption||<17VA (max.)|
|Frequency Response||10Hz – 20kHz, +0.1/-0.5dB|
|Headphone Output||1⁄4 inch (6.35mm) TRS Socket|
|Accessories||Remote handset included|
Product Sound Profile
Your Sound Profile
Larger areas of overlay () indicate products that are a closer match to what you are looking for.
Home / Work(Stationary)
Travel / Jogging(Active)
Value(Best Value for the Money)
Quality(Best Quality Available)