The LCR80 speaker projects an extremely wide sound-stage for a greater listening experience from a variety of seating positions, delivering an amazingly full-sounding performance for a speaker of such compact dimensions.
With its flexible design, it can be placed in horizontal, vertical or shelf mounted orientations. Complete mounting hardware is supplied for all positions. The machined alloy, high-frequency array is rotatable to optimize the sound for either vertical or horizontal placement without sonic compromise. McIntosh patented Low Distortion/High Performance (LD/HP) woofers are combined with two midranges and a dedicated tweeter to deliver lifelike sound. Voiced to match the XR50 and XR100 speakers, the LCR80 may be used for the left, center or right channels in home theater systems or in special stereo applications.
Patented McIntosh Solid Cinch speaker binding posts allow for a simple yet secure connection to your speaker cables, helping to ensure the best possible audio performance. Fine gloss wood finishes are offered in Black, Pear Maple, and Red Walnut. Amplifiers from 75 to 300 Watts are appropriate power for LCR80.
- Impedance Nominal: 8 Ohms
- Power Rating: 75 to 300 Watts
- Frequency Response: 80Hz to 45kHz
- Sound Pressure: Level, 2.8V/1m 81dB
- Crossover: 500Hz, 8kHz
- Number of Woofers: 2
- Woofer Size: 6" Woofer
- Type: Cast Frame, LD/HP, Poly Cone
- Number of Midranges: 2
- Midrange Size: 2"
- Midrange Type: Inverted Titanium Dome
- Number of Tweeters: 1
- Tweeter Size: 3/4"
- Tweeter Type: Titanium Dome
- System Type: Sealed 3-Way Flexible Placement
- Grille: Black knit cloth, magnetically attached
- Available Finishes: Red Walnut, Black, Pear Maple
WEIGHTS & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 24" (61cm) x 8" (20.3cm) x 8-3/8" (21.3cm) (including angled wall mounting brackets)
- Weight: 24 lbs (10.9 kg) Shipping Weight 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
|Warranty||5 year limited warranty|
|Crossover Frequency||500Hz, 8kHz|
|Design||Sealed 3-Way Flexible Placement|
|Frequency Response||80Hz to 45kHz|
|Midrange Drivers||2" Inverted Titanium Dome|
|power_range||75 to 300 Watts|
|Sensitivity||(Sound Pressure Level, 2.8V/1m) 81dB|
|Total Amp Power||300 Watts|
|Tweeter||3/4" Titanium Dome|
|Woofer||6" Cast Frame, LD/HP, Poly Cone|
You might also like...
McIntosh MHA150 Headphone/integrated Amp$5,000.00
McIntosh MR87 AM/FM Tuner$5,000.00
Cambridge Audio Edge NQ Preamplifier$5,000.00
McIntosh MXA80 Compact Audio System$6,000.00
McIntosh MCT500 CD Transport$5,000.00
Anthem MRX 1120 Multi Channel Receiver$3,499.00