RP-8000F Floorstanding Speaker
The Klipsch RP-8000F floorstanding speaker delivers incredible cinematic sound by leveraging our proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology and dual 8" copper-spun Cerametallic woofers.
Freight Item: Delivers in 10-12 Days
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn loading technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofer:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-8000F floorstanding speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals: The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-8000F floorstanding speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|Dimensions||48 x 29.5 x 21.5"|
|Frequency Response||32-25kHz +/- 3dB|
Write Your Own Review