RP-600M Bookshelf Speaker - Pair
Leveraging a 1" titanium tweeter matted to our proprietary hybrid Tractrix horn - the RP-600M bookshelf speaker delivers incredible acoustics to fill your home with loud, crystal-clear sound and robust bass that no ordinary bookshelf speaker can.
Sold as a pair.
- Hybrid Tractrix Horn Technology:Klipsch proprietary Tractrix horn-loaded technology ensures high-frequency energy of the RP-600M bookshelf speaker is aimed directly at the listener and reduces unwanted, artificial reverb caused by indirect sound bouncing off walls - meaning you experience the most clear, detailed, lifelike sound possible.
- Horn Anatomy:Klipsch Reference Premiere series speakers feature a compressed molded silicon face thats matted to the 90x90 Tractrix horn to reduces horn resonance for a smoother frequency response. Klipsch computer modeled phase plugs acts as a mechanical filter to further ensure a smooth, flat frequency response while protecting the tweeter from damage.
- All-New Vented Tweeter: A vented tweeter design reduces standing waves behind the tweeter diaphragm for a smoother high frequency reproduction. The titanium tweeter diaphragm's light weight yet rigid composition exceeds the performance of aluminum, polymer or silk tweeters. Klipsch award-winning Linear Travel Suspension technology leverages a piston motion of the titanium diaphragm that lowers distortion and delivers real-to-life sound. A ceramic magnet housing provides premium performance, Klipsch Reference Premiere tweeters set the standard in acoustic reproduction.
- Cerametallic Woofers:Klipsch Proprietary Cerametallic woofers are the RP-600M bookshelf speaker signature statement for both sound and aesthetics. This extremely light, rigid materials holds its shape while being able to deliver lower frequencies with maximum efficiency.
- Woofer Anatomy: Klipsch Cerametallic cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity. Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that's secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
- Tractrix Port + Dual Terminals: The rear Tractrix port is perfectly matched to the cabinet and woofers, creating ideal airflow with minimal distortion or turbulence even at the lowest frequencies. The RP-600M bookshelf speaker features dual input terminals so you can bi-wire or bi-amp your speakers for a custom, high-performance experience.
|Dimensions||7.95" x 11.85" x 15.69"|
|Frequency Response||45-25kHz +/- 3dB|
|Inputs||Dual binding posts/bi-wire/bi-amp|
|Impedance||8 Ohms Compatible|
|Peak Power||400 Watts|
|Tweeter||1 Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix Horn|
|Woofer||6.5" Cerametallic Cone Woofer|