- Weather-proof and water-proof, the AM-1 is designed to withstand outdoor elements, making it perfect for patios, gardens, and poolsides.
- Integrates a rear-mounted auxiliary bass radiator to give a truly remarkable bass response.
- Easy to install and mount almost anywhere.
Nautilus tube loaded aluminum dome tweeter
Glassfiber cone bass/midrange
Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
1x ø25mm (1in) aluminum dome high-frequency
1x ø130mm (5in) glassfiber cone bass/midrange
-6dB at 46Hz and 50kHz (wall mounted)
51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)
86dB (2.83V, 1m)
Total harmonic distortion
<1% 200Hz - 20kHz (86dB, 1m)
8Ohms (5.2 Ohms min)
Recommended amplifier power
20W - 100W into 8Ohms on unclipped program
Dimensions (includes wall bracket)
Height: 310mm (12 1/4in)
Width: 180mm (7in)
Depth: 210mm (8 1/4in)
|Design||2-way system with Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)|
|Frequency Response||51Hz - 22kHz on reference axis (wall mounted)|
|Impedance||8Ohms (5.2 Ohms min)|
|Sensitivity||86dB (2.83V, 1m)|
|Tweeter||Nautilus tube loaded aluminum dome tweeter|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
- Rega Ania MC Phono Cartridge$795.00
- McIntosh MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier$5,000.00
- Focal Utopia 2020 Over-Ear Headphones$4,400.00
- Sutherland Insight MM/MC Phono Stage$1,399.00