Rotel RB-1590 Stereo Class A/B Power Amplifier
Power - refined, detailed, and plenty of it. Rotel's new Class AB stereo power amplifier is rated at 350 Watts per channel into 8 ohms both channels driven. That is a lot of power, but larger listening rooms or less sensitive loudspeaker designs require it to bring out the best possible performance and attain realistic audio dynamics.
The impressive capabilities of this amplifier begin with a solid foundation consisting of twin massive toroidal transformers custom made by Rotel. These transformers are just part of a rock-solid power supply that includes eight special British made BHC capacitors, known for their low loss and quick response times. These components will continue to supply all of the voltage and current requirements needed, even under the most difficult load conditions.
XLR Balanced and RCA input connections, two pair of 5-way speaker binding posts, 12-volt trigger control, thermal protection circuitry, overcurrent, over-voltage protection circuitry, dual staged power on relay to reduce surge current and extend longevity, and a detachable IEC power cord all in a 5U chassis with included rack ears.
- Dimensions (W × H × D)- 431 × 237 × 454mm 17" × 9.75" × 17.9"
- Front Panel Height- 5u / 221mm (8.75")
- Power Requirements- 120v, 60hz
- Power Consumption- 800w
- Standby Power Consumption- 0.5w
- Net Weight- 38.1kg (84lbs.)
- Btu Rating (4ω, 1/8th Power)- 2100 Btu/H
- Continuous Power Output- 350w/Ch (All Channels Driven, 8ω)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (Thd)- (20hz–20khz) <0.03%
- Frequency Response- 10hz - 100khz ±0.5db
- S/N Ratio (Ihf "A" Weighted)- 120db
- Gain- Rca: 27.5dbxlr: 23.5db
- Intermodulation Distortion (60hz:7khz, 4:1)- <0.03%
- Damping Factor- 300
- Speaker Impedance- 4ω Minimum
- Input Sensitivity- Line Level Inputs (Rca): 2.2v Line Level Inputs (Xlr): 3.5v
- Input Impedance- Line Level Inputs (Rca): 12kω Line Level Inputs (Xlr): 100kω
- Channel Separation- >50db