F208 Floorstanding Speaker
Revel F208's low-frequency and midrange transducers feature distortion reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation, assuring low distortion even at high listening volumes. These precision transducers utilize ribbed aluminum cones for ideal piston-like behavior that eliminates a major source of resonances that are clearly audible in most other loudspeakers.
- Transducers feature motor-system distortion-reduction mechanisms that stabilize the flux field during operation
- Fluid-model port designs keep distortion low
- Advanced crossovers optimize timbre accuracy both on axis and throughout the room
- Enclosures created by Italian luxury cabinetmakers
- New waveguides provide consistent sound over a wide listening area
- Ribbed aluminum cones achieve piston like behavior eliminating major sources of resonance
|Crossover Frequency||270 Hz, 2200 Hz|
|Dimensions||11.8" x 14.8" x 46.5"|
|Tweeter||1 (2.5 cm) Aluminum Tweeter with Acoustic Lens Waveguide|
|Woofer||Dual 8" (20 cm) Aluminum Cone, Cast-frame Woofers|
You might also like...
Audeze LCD-4 Over-Ear Headphones$3,995.00
Lexicon MC-10 Surround Sound AV ProcessorSpecial Price $3,999.00 Regular Price $6,000.00
Lexicon RV-6 AV Surround Sound ReceiverSpecial Price $2,499.00 Regular Price $3,900.00