Essential III Turntable
The new Essential III builds on the successes of the Essential II with a high precision main bearing and a solid, adjustable tonearm, while upgrading the appearance to model the Debut Carbon DC with a lustrous high-gloss finish. The platter has now been refined and constructed out of a dense MDF for minimal resonance.
Entry Level Best Buy
Includes Ortofon OM10 Cartridge, belt drive, and sapphire tonearm bearings, offering the perfect combination and value for your first turntable.
Upgraded from Essential II, new high-density MDF platter reduces resonance and is beautifully finished in high gloss black.
Low Friction Bearing
Stainless steel, bronze, and teflon combine for an incomparable bearing.
- The adjustable 8.6" one-piece aluminum tonearm utilizes sapphire bearings for minimal friction and many years of reliable performance.
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt with diamond cut aluminum drive pulley.
- Includes a factory mounted/aligned Ortofon OM10 cartridge for a combination unmatched in this price range.
- A new DC motor speed controller board regulates the platter speed and minimizes vibration.
- The Essential III now includes high-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included.
|Dimensions||13 x 16.9 x 4.4"|
|Included Accessories||Power supply, dust cover|
|Cartridge Type||Moving Magnet|
|Phono Stage Built-In||No|
|Included Phono Cable||N/A|
|motor||Manual, belt drive operation|
|Turntable Platter||300mm MDF with felt mat (0,8kg)|
|Turntable Speed||33-1/3, 45 RPM|
You might also like...
Pro-Ject MaiA Integrated Digital Amplifier$499.00 - $575.00
Pro-Ject Classic SB Superpack Turntable$1,499.00
Pro-Ject RPM 3 Carbon Turntable$999.00
Pro-Ject RPM 9 Turntable$2,499.00 - $2,999.00