Debut Carbon DC USB Turntable - Black
The new Debut Carbon USB (DC) was designed to set new standards for the coming decade, perfectly timed as the demand for good turntables is growing again!
Unbeatable Value with USB Out
One of the best values in vinyl playback delivers solid turntable outfitted with an MM phono cartridge and USB out for ripping your vinyl to a computer.
Carbon Fiber Tonearm
The world of racing cars brings you a tonearm that is light, stiff, and rejects external resonances.
Stellar Speed Control System
This updated DC version now includes a similar speed control system to their external speed boxes, resulting in better rhythm and musical involvement.
- 8.6" carbon tonearm increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance
- Increased platter size with more weight for smoother rotation
- Precision belt drive with synchronous motor
- New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability
- New TPE motor suspension
- Integrated Phone-MM preamplifier
- Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)
- 7 high-gloss colors
- Dust cover included
|MPN||Debut Carbon DC USB|
|Dimensions||12.6 x 16.3 x 4.7"|
|Cartridge Type||Moving Magnet|
|Phono Stage Built-In||Yes|
|Included Phono Cable||Basic|
|motor||Low noise AC motor|
|Turntable Platter||300mm metal with felt mat|
|Turntable Speed||45 RPM,33-1/3|