ProLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier
PrimaLuna ProLogue Premium Integrated Amplifier features point to point wiring, premium parts like an Alps Blue Velvet Volume control, custom-wound output transformers for super-wide bandwidth, and REAL bass that has punch and follow-through.
Product only available for in-store purchase and not available for online sale.
- All PrimaLuna products use massive, potted toroidal transformers. The transformers are enclosed in a metal housing and then potted in a non-microphonic resin to further reduce noise and to protect the windings from moisture and deterioration forever.
- PrimaLuna output transformers are custom-designed, wound in-house, and massive. The DiaLogue Class components feature the largest, widest-bandwidth output transformers PrimaLuna has ever made.
- input selection is done using premium quality sealed relays mounted in the rear where you plug in your components. When an input is selected, that relay closes giving you the best connection possible.
- PrimaLuna's Adaptive AutoBias is a true, smart technology employing an array of sensors to monitor tubes and make adjustments seamlessly in real time. It is truly "adaptive" by addressing "tube pinch off" at higher volumes, therefore reducing distortion by over 50% and greatly extending tube life.
- If a tube fails, Adaptive AutoBias will instantly put the amplifier into protection mode so no parts can get damaged. A red LED will light up in front of the tube that needs replacing.
|Total Harmonic Distortion||< 1% @ full power|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||89 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 30kHz (A+- 0.5 dB)|
|Inputs||4 Pair RCA + 1 Pair HT Bypass|
Write Your Own Review
You might also like...
McIntosh MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier$5,000.00
McIntosh MHA150 Headphone/integrated Amp$5,000.00
Cambridge Audio Edge W Power Amplifier$4,000.00