Rega Planar 1 Plus Turntable:
- The Planar 1 Plus features a built-in phono stage designed to amplify the signal from a moving magnet cartridge to a suitable level for all line level inputs of an appropriate system or audio amplifier.
- The new RV110 tonearm includes a new bias assembly and integrated arm clip and automatic bias adjustement negating the need for the user to set bias.
- Features a Rega Carbon moving magnet cartridge supplied fitted as standard.
- Experience low noise and better speed stability with a 24v, synchronous AC motor with a new motor PCB and aluminum pulley.
- The brand new Thermoset features a gloss laminated plinth with improved appearance and new ergonomically positioned on/off switch on the underside.
- The redesigned brass main bearing offers improved fit and removes stress on the bearing itself. It minimizes the transfer of potential energy.
- A 23mm high mass phenolic platter with improved flywheel effect for enhanced speed stability.
- Redesigned feet increasd stability and reduced vibration transfer.
- A new motor cover tray features integrated cooling.
Audioengine HD6 Speakers:
- Built-in Class A/B monoblock power amplifiers
- Inputs include analog, optical and Advanced Bluetooth aptX
- Audiophile-grade components
- Furniture finishes and magnetic grilles
- Solid aluminum remote control
We've included features from some of our best-selling products making HD6 quite possibly the most versatile powered speaker available. Stream TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube – or any streaming service or media player – wirelessly from your smartphone, tablet or computer. For the highest resolution connect to the optical input, which is perfect for network music players. It can also be used to connect any component with an optical output, including your TV system. You can also connect your favorite turntable or a subwoofer, so no matter how you connect and listen, HD6 has you covered.
HD6 was designed for audio performance, but speakers obviously also need to look good so we've included furniture-grade wood veneers, aluminum trim accents, and detachable magnetic grills that blend with any decor. Available in Satin Black as well as real Walnut and Cherry wood at no additional cost if you want to really show them off.
Built-in power amplifiers save space and eliminate the need to connect HD6 to a stereo receiver or external power amp. Simply plug the left speaker into a power outlet and connect the included speaker wire from the left to the right passive speaker. All internal components of the HD6 are designed and tuned together, so you'll get Audioengine's Signature Sound and a much more efficient system than traditional separate passive speakers and amplifiers.
HD6 is Audioengine's latest statement on high-quality and highly-affordable audio. The all-new woofers have diecast aluminum frames allowing the lower-end to really perform. Also new are the silk dome tweeters which have been upgraded for even smoother, more extended highs, superior stereo separation, and incredible imaging. The HD6 speaker cabinets are also a new design that are thicker and more stable which reduces unwanted resonances.
You might also like...
Klipsch C-308ASWI Subwoofer$1,499.00
Pro-Ject OPEN BOX RPM 9 Turntable - No Cartridge - Like New ConditionSpecial Price $1,499.00 Regular Price $2,499.00
MartinLogan Cadence 5.1 Channel Soundbar$1,299.99
Arcam AVR550 AV Receiver$3,400.00
Chord Electronics Mojo + Poly Wireless Streaming ModuleSpecial Price $1,239.31 Regular Price $1,328.00
Revel F208 Floorstanding Speaker$2,500.00
Sutherland 20/20 Phono Preamp$2,200.00