Peachtree V2 Is Awesome
Peachtree invented computer audio many years ago but had some QC issues. They are back with a made in North America amp that sounds fabulous for the money
Built In Phono Stage
Includes a very high-quality phono stage for vinyl lovers
Super Expensive Internals
ESS Sabre32 9018K2M Reference DAC, Dynamic Noise Elimination Circuits, a very high-end power amp all translate into amazing sound. Throw in a real headphone amp that is dead quiet and you have the deal of the century!
- ESS Reference 9018K2M Sabre DAC
- 32-Bit/384kHz PCM and 5.6MHz DSD (double-DSD) compatibility
- New generation ICEPower amplification - 150 watts per channel
- Extensive internal grounding
- Designed by a world-class engineering team
- Asynchronous USB, Coax and (2) Optical inputs
- Asynchronous iOS input for direct digital input from Apple Lightning devices - with exclusive Peachtree DyNEC (Dynamic Noise Elimination Circuit) technology.
|Power Per Channel||150 Watts / 250 Watts (8 / 4 Ohms, < 1% THD)|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Signal To Noise Ratio||111 dB|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Roon Status||Roon Tested|
You might also like...
Aerial 5T Bookshelf Speakers - Pair$3,795.00