Super Heavyweight Noise Dissipation Record Weight
MoFi Electronics has proudly announced the addition of the Super HeavyWeight record weight to its product lineup. Best described as a “super noise killer,” it is intended for use with all makes of turntables—not just MoFi Electronics models.
INTRODUCING THE MUST-HAVE ACCESSORY FOR ALL TURNTABLE OWNERS
Super HeavyWeight was conceived with the assistance of MoFi Electronics’ good friend, Mike Latvis, of Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS). The device uses Latvis’ proprietary polymer material, renowned for its exceptional noise-absorption characteristics. In addition to coupling the record to the platter, Super HeavyWeight significantly reduces noise—specifically, record groove, motor, and bearing noise. Listeners will hear more music due to resultant blacker backgrounds, increased inner detail, improved clarity, enhanced microdynamics, and greater bass impact.
Created by music lovers for music lovers, and born from a desire to get the most music out of vinyl LPs, Super HeavyWeight is a real “ear opener” that offers exceptional value—especially for budget-minded vinylphiles. While no turntable is perfect, adding a Super HeavyWeight guarantees a big leap in sonic performance.
- Stabilizing weight helps you get the best sound out of your favorite records
- Soft polymer underside with machined aluminum outer shell
- Dimensions: 3.0” diameter and 1.355” height
- Weight: 367.4 grams, the optimum weight with respect to applying no strain or stress to a turntable’s motor, bearing, or suspension
- Outer shell: Comprised of billet-machined 6061 aluminum for an easy grip
- Underside: Made from a soft polymer that ensures damage-free operation with LPs
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Record weight
- Drawstring pouch
|Dimensions||3" diameter x 1-3/8" height|
You might also like...
Rega Ania MC Phono Cartridge$795.00
Periodic Audio Nickel Amplifier$299.00
McIntosh MC152 150 Watt Stereo Amplifier$5,000.00
Sony NW-WM1Z Premium Hi-Res Walkman$3,198.00